cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g

jonny123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im trying to upgrade to 4g, but when i open plan add ons there is no option for 4g plans, i recieved a text the other day stating i could upgrade to 4g at 4 gigs for $41.25, im in ontario

Need help

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@MrSpock wrote:

@jonny123 hi in your plans and add ons there is a down arrow to view all the plans 

I've seen several threads about this and I've contacted Public Mobile to remind them of the concerns of members about the ease of use of the plan change page.  I have the opinon that all the plans should be shown on the page at the same time.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jonny123 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page  to change plan,and use the down arrow to scroll down or up,

photo (publicmobile.ca)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jonny123   There's an arrow on the right hand side of the plans which needs to be clicked.  There is only one plan that is priced at $41.25, so select that one. 

You can opt to have it change at next renewal or change now, usually change at next renewal is recommended otherwise you will start a new cycle immediately and PM doesn't prorate/refund for any unused features from your current plan.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jonny123 hi in your plans and add ons there is a down arrow to view all the plans 

Need Help? Let's chat.