cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US) - $15.00

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just want to make sure that I've got this right.  I understand that this add on,

"400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US) - $15.00", does not include roaming, so unused minutes will roll over every month until used up.

7 REPLIES 7

@ecowenNo you can't Public Mobile doesn't offer phone service outside Canada (and US with appropriate US Roaming add on)

ecowen

So, with this planm, can I place a call FROM Mexico to Canada?

@88cranston 

I didn't realize until you posted this that the $15 plan was the only one that included calling from Canada to countries beyond Canada/US. I thought the only difference between the two was a slightly better rate when investing $15 rather than $8. Thanks for highlighting the difference.

AE_Collector

88cranston

@ecowen wrote:

I just want to make sure that I've got this right.  I understand that this add on,

"400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US) - $15.00", does not include roaming, so unused minutes will roll over every month until used up.

So depending why you are looking at the $15 add on, May I suggest. (1 cent/min.)

160DE4D2-6F0B-44FA-AC0D-98DD555C8C27.jpeg

To cover your USA calls (4 cent/min.)

25ECACD0-7575-4C26-9507-A52676D4F88E.jpeg

To cover the balance of any other available long distance calling. (3.75 cent/min.)

7C1FBB01-E5FC-41D2-B632-3B7DBC0DC45D.jpeg

This combination would keep your costs down. And of course all or our needs are different you may select a different combination. But don’t overbuy if you don’t need. 

I planned to buy:

2 x $5 plan (2 x 500 minutes)(1 cent/min.)

1 x $8 plan (200 minutes) (4 cent/min.)

1 x $15 plan BUT only, and unlikely, had to have that service on my cell phone (400 min.) (3.75 cent/min.)

=======

$33 Total

BUT NOW AFTER DOING SOME QUICK MATH AT COST PER MINUTE (for $8 and $15 plan) IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO DO:

2 x $5 plan (2 x 500 minutes) (1 cent/min.)

1 x $15 plan (400 min.) this gives you full calling LD including USA, Canada and                 International for less cost per minute than using the $8 plan. (3.75 cent/min.)

=======

$25  Total

Thanks PM that rate structure is certainly well thought out and benefits your customers. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen wrote:

There is a limited number of countries that the International Calling add-on, can call as long as the call originates in Canada...

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

US roaming add-ons are valid for 10 days from purchase date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecowen wrote:

All Canada data and talk add-ons stay on until consumed. Buy once, consume over time. Only the roaming add-ons have a limit.

You have it right.

Need Help? Let's chat.