cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 Top Up will not apply to accnt

Tinmantom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am a wireless rep in walmart. I have a customer who was sold a $40 top up and it will not apply to his account, he recieved verbal confirmation when he entered the code but did not recieve the standard text message for confirmation.

Hopefully we can solve this as there is nobody to contact at Public Mobile..

Tom

2 REPLIES 2

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

The customer should lo login to their selfserve and check payment history.

Is the phone active?

When is the renewal day?

What is the account status?

What is account balance?

If account got suspended and the money did load as balance the customer may have to hit the reactivate button in the main page of selfserve ( the money then should be consumed for the cycle and balance should change from 40 to 0, or i should say decrease by the plan cost).

If that doesn't work, they can try reporting the phone lost, wait for a minute, report it found and then restarting phone.

If that doesn't work, they can try adding one more dollar to the account, then restart the phone

If that doesn't work or if money never made it to account you should contact moderators

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tinmantom wrote:

Hello,

I am a wireless rep in walmart. I have a customer who was sold a $40 top up and it will not apply to his account, he recieved verbal confirmation when he entered the code but did not recieve the standard text message for confirmation.

Hopefully we can solve this as there is nobody to contact at Public Mobile..

Tom

The customer or you would need to contact Moderator_Team for assistance, he can click here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

A few weeks ago some customers were reporting having problems loading funds from vouchers into their accounts, so it's possible there may still be some issues in the system. 

Hearing back from moderators can take anywhere from 2-48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.