cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 digit code

Guy-stm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t log into my account, I dial star 611 and don’t remember my 4 digit code and my phone is down cause my credit card expiration date expired . I can’t find what to do to pay or get my 4 digit code HELP

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Guy-stm wrote:

I can’t log into my account, I dial star 611 and don’t remember my 4 digit code and my phone is down cause my credit card expiration date expired . I can’t find what to do to pay or get my 4 digit code HELP

@Guy-stm , if you can sign into your account using the method @Yummy showed you by having a 6 digit code sent to your email address then you can update your payment card using instructions below. You can’t update it through *611. You can pay on your account using a voucher on *611.

To manage your payment method follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app  (select + symbol on bottom left) or My Account (click  >  symbol on bottom left)
  2. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab
  3. Select ‘Manage Subscription’
  4. Select ‘Manage Card Information’
  5. Input your payment details
  6. Select ‘Save Payment Information’

Or use direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Once you get that done go to your My Account Profile page, below the Account Security Info click on the pencil icon on the PIN Password section to change your PIN password to one that you can remember (write it down in a safe place).

Edit: If you still are unable to do it then send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Guy-stm 

Don't feel bad. I forget mine all the time too. You will have to reach out to a CS Agent to help reset that code. The code that @Yummy is talking about is something totally different. 

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698446128971.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did not receive your code - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

Yummy_0-1698440510115.png

Yummy_1-1698440515747.png

Need Help? Let's chat.