cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 for 50gb offer

Mandy03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I decided to change my subscription to the $34 for 50gb offer before it was ended. When changing it, I was given the offer to wait until the next renewal or have it change immediately. I decided to wait until renewal so I could finish up some data but when I look on profile it says I have no subscription. The payment and everything went through so I’m not sure why I have no subscription now. 

5 REPLIES 5

Mandy03

That was the same issue for me. Today I downloaded the app and checked my subscription and it said on my next renewal it would be the new plan. I hope it will be the same for you!

Mandy03

Thank you! It was a glitch and is updated now!

glenn7

I have similar problem, during usage of mobile app last night there was glitches & error message. Therefore, my request to change to the $34 plan wasn’t clear if it was accepted. 

I’m unavailable to contact an agent to get the right answer to my question, very frustrating.

Frank_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thats the same plan I took, except I took the one with unlimited data instead of the USA plan. I figured I only go to the states every few years for a few days so the data was more important

Because I lost $7 in rewards on each account I downgraded 3 accounts from the $40 plan to $34 and one to the $15. I figured that puts me ahead of the downgrade in points and once I factor in the new rewards I should actually come out quite a bit ahead.

There are ways to work within the system to make things work out.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mandy03 

Don't worry that's normal glitchey renewal stuff in your account. Payment is taken. As long as you still have service your account will be back to normal but with your new plan after 9am eastern.

Clear your browser or pm app cache and log in tomorrow morning (today/Wednesday) and everything will be updated.

Need Help? Let's chat.