cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 deal for 50GB of 5G does not exist anymore

Rainbows_Sunshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A few days ago I saw the $34 plan for 50GB of 5G Data, I really wanted this plan but its gone, is there any way I can get it as a new customer? 

6 REPLIES 6

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, or a ticket, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

You can start a ticket by going to the option "Start a chat" in our website, the option is at the bottom of the page, as well you can send a private message to "CS_Agent" in case you have a concern that might need some more investigation.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

I'm uncertain why a customer would open a ticket to get the $34 plan when there currently is no $34 50GB plan avaialble to customers (new or existing).  Is it Public Mobile's stance that the plan will be given upon request?

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, or a ticket, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

You can start a ticket by going to the option "Start a chat" in our website, the option is at the bottom of the page, as well you can send a private message to "CS_Agent" in case you have a concern that might need some more investigation.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

Rainbows_Sunshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah I don't need US roaming at all but that plan doesn't even exist for me in the options, I only saw $45 a month for 65GB, My referral code offer is for $39 a month for 50GB but it doesn't work when I try to activate my plan it reverts back to the $45 plan. So not sure what's going on.

@Rainbows_Sunshi , are you referring to the $34/50GB CAN-US plan.  I am seeing a $35/50GB plan with no US roaming.  If you want the US roaming as well, it is $39.  There is a bit of a price increase but still very reasonable.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rainbows_Sunshi 

Maybe you can check what others plans your are eligible for in your account.

Login on the PM app then under Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription and it will list plans you can switch to.

@Rainbows_Sunshi wrote:

A few days ago I saw the $34 plan for 50GB of 5G Data, I really wanted this plan but its gone, is there any way I can get it as a new customer? 

Sorry, but there's no longer any such plan.  You'll have to choose from the advertised plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.