cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

34.00 dollar plan mix up

Kikiski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone shed some light on why after ordering a plan change to the 34 dollar 20GB plan with Canada wide calling , the information on my account says Quebec wide calling ? I am in Nova Scotia ,not Quebec and the plan clearly said ,Canada wide calling ! Please help me address this before the plan changes in a couple weeks !

6 REPLIES 6

Kikiski

Thanks for the link my friend, I just sent a message to them !  

@Kikiski wrote:

So do I just ignore the info on my account that says it’s Quebec wide calling and not Canada wide and assume it will allow me to call anywhere in Canada ?  

Yes.

There are no overages here - if it's not included in your plan it will not connect.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Plan-change/m-p/1081325/highlight/true#M7... 

This is the official statement I've seen, the $34 plan is Canada wide. Just more confusing language in the offer description.

ETA - Sorry, there were no replies when I started my answer. 🙄

Kikiski

So do I just ignore the info on my account that says it’s Quebec wide calling and not Canada wide and assume it will allow me to call anywhere in Canada ?  

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not sure how that could happen, you can try contacting a CS agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Kikiski wrote:

Can anyone shed some light on why after ordering a plan change to the 34 dollar 20GB plan with Canada wide calling , the information on my account says Quebec wide calling ? I am in Nova Scotia ,not Quebec and the plan clearly said ,Canada wide calling ! Please help me address this before the plan changes in a couple weeks !

The plan includes Canada-wide calling as confirmed by J_PM earlier in the day.

Need Help? Let's chat.