cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 days free?

SDK1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up today (March 31) to get the special of a free SIM card and 30 days free phone plan..  I did have to pay for the month up front ($25) but was told that would be a credit in my account. When does that reimbursement show up (right away there appeared  a $1 friend referral credit and a $2 auto-pay credit.) I do already see an invoice of $23 for the end of April, but no credit.

8 REPLIES 8

@popping wrote:

@SDK1 wrote:

Reply to @popping : was editing, thanks for answer!

I think I gave you the wrong info.  

- Not 72 hours

- Should be 5 days.  Refer to the following for details.

The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply

Public Mobile did previously say in the Community 72 hours for the credit to be given to the customer.  However, on the Public Mobile home page where plans are advertised, it says 5 days there.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SDK1 wrote:

I think I gave you the wrong info.  

- Not 72 hours

- Should be 5 days.  Refer to the following for details.

The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply

SDK1

SDK1

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The markets go, the markets go down.  Where it stops, nobody knows.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Friend-Referral-credit-25/m-p/346831#...

@popping wrote:

@SDK1 wrote:

I signed up today on the market 30/31 s

What is your question?

You will get the second cycle plan fee credit 72 hours after activation.

The next month free (30$) will show up in your available funds within the next 30 days.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@SDK1 The 30 days free is for the first renewal. The funds will show up in your account near your renewal date.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SDK1 wrote:

I signed up today on the market 30/31 s

What is your question?

If you are asking when will you get the free 30 days credit,  you will get the second cycle plan fee credit 72 hours after activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.