cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 week no service, and now the sim of previous carier is blocked

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hello I hope everyone will be fine. I think I had the same issue that other already experienced. I tried to activate my sim on 19th of Nov at payment section I entered all the information correct after that I submit for activation. Error appears you cc information are wrong, if this happen again try to contact your cc provider. I tried 8 times through 3 different credit cards but the error message was same. I didn't stop here I bought vouchers and then I tried again but I couldn't get the activation done. After that I checked my cc statement I was shocked that cc charged 8 times for $120. In the morning I got 7 email with my account information. I tried to enter the information at self serve but the email is not listed.I insert the sim nothing is there.sent an email, some private messages to different mod but no reply. Now the last thing and the worst thing that my sim card from freedom is stopped working since last morning and I am stuck in no where.I need an urgent help from any mod
6 REPLIES 6

rubberduck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have done all those things, zero response on any channel. It is getting ridiculous and I just filed a complaint with CCTS.

Do one, or all, of the following:

- post your issue to PM on Facebook/Twitter

- send tech support the webform found by following the "buttons" in this link, https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

- send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of what has happened, but given their backlog it will likely be several days before they respond.

Meanwhile, if your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Wa

Thanks 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

HAve you private messaged the moderators?

If so the 19th is where they left off last as dates they were correcting.  Either way three weeks is much too long.  Hopefully someone can help you out today.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

yeah only a mod can help you... i tag one for you again: @Shazia_K

cheers

Wa
I tried my pm sim as well but this is also no service,now I have two sim with no service
Need Help? Let's chat.