cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB One-Time Data Bonus

linds_day17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First post here, so hopefully I am doing this right!

I have a couple "bonus add-on's" on my account, and I am trying to see if/when they expire?

Example, I have a 2GB One-Time Data Bonus, not sure when it was applied to my account.

Does this stay on my account for a certain amount of months, is it only good this month, is it there now forever?

There was also the Holiday Giveaway free 2GB add-on, which I am assuming will disappear eventually, since it is just a holiday one?

Thanks in advance everyone!

6 REPLIES 6

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@linds_day17 If you change your plan. MAKE SURE TO SELECT "Change at next renewal"...this means at next payment due date the system will put you on the new plan.

Don't click change now. As you would be charged right away, new plan will start and you'll loose unused days from current plan.

Have a great day!

linds_day17

That is where I was going with this too! I have more available in my add-on's, that on my regular plan.

I may as well lower my plan for a while and save some money, and just bring it back up when those run out.

Thanks a million!

BeachNBeer

@linds_day17  30 day plan data is always used first. (3 gigs you said you have with your plan).. if you use all then the add-on will kick in. Let's say you use 500 mb from 2 gigs add-on. Then you plan renews. You get your 3 gig plan data back. So that would start being used again and the 1.5 gig left of the 2 gig add-on will sit in the background again waiting for next time it needs to be used.

Some people have alot off free add-ons and they choose to lower their plan for a few months to use the add-on data and save a few bucks. Others keep building their add-ons.

linds_day17

So my account has 3GB included. Once I use my 3GB, then it will go onto the first 2GB bonus to use, then the second 2GB bonus to use? But if I never use up my original 3GB, I will always have those extra bonuses?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

welcome @linds_day17  and congrats on your first post , you are perfect with that!!

ALL the add-ons, including holiday bonus , do NOT have an expiry date.  So, it will be there until all used

The only exception to the rule are those US romaing add-ons which expire in 10 days after purchase

BeachNBeer

@linds_day17  they will stay on your account until they have all been used up. Only one's that expire are ones that are given sometimes as a sign up bonus with certain terms and conditions. The ones you mentioned (like one time add-ons) will never expire until they have all been used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.