cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250 MB bonus data not showing

chiragmalla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,
       I am subscribed to the $15 plan. I have also enabled auto-play but bonus 250 MB data is not showing up in my account. I have been using public mobile since Feb 2021.

5 REPLIES 5

chiragmalla

I think this might be the case.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chiragmalla   do you see 250MB data there?  Please note  that $15 plan comes with 250Mb data and NOT 250+250 Mb (i,e, not 500Mb) even Autopay is enabled

The idea is $15 does not come with any data in the plan, and it has 250Mb with Autopay enabled. 

But PM has been putting that 250Mb to everyone including those who not have Autopay enabled.   So, the reality is that $15 plan now with 250Mb data with or  without Autopay.  But enabling Autopay does not mean you get 250+250Mb

wolfcruise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same plan, and the new layout of the website shows all my plan details .. as well as bonus data that was awarded a while ago. Keep looking through the new layout and I am sure you will come across your plan details.

Rashmi

Yeah I noticed this too, I think the auto pay bonus expires after a year?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When you renew the plan you should see the 250mb data. Maybe something on your phone is taking all your data at renewal when it sees it has data available.

Need Help? Let's chat.