Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25+ DAYS ONGOING ISSUES NOT FIXED

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Almost 25+ Days and the problems with my wifes phone still are there:

History:

We ported her phone, it used to be a landline, she cannot SEND/RECIEVE TEXT MESSAGES to anyone on the "BELL NETWORK" on her phone.  She can SEND/RECIEVE TEXT MESSAGES to others not on the BELL NETWORK. It is not a PHONE ISSUE. 

The Phone was a LANDLINE BEFORE which could be why.  If the MODS want to look into this, I sent a message WAY WAY back about this and have gotten nowhere.   Someone did contact me on facebook about this issue, we spent time back and forth, and nothing has happened.

I turned on message confirmation on her phone, and indeed it indicates "SMS MESSAGE DELIVERED" but it never gets there.  This is very frustrating.  

I'm hoping that someone from PM can fix this because almost a MONTH NOW.

Please FIX.

If you need more info PLEASE LOOK AT MY PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Thanks for the update, I will look here and hope that we can find a resolution...

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @magical

I'm really sorry about this! I went through all your messages and posts, as well as your wife's account, and I can see that the agent who assisted you sent a ticket to our support team and the ticket is still in the process of being resolved. Rest assured that your messages have not gone unnoticed, and your wife's issue will be solved as soon as possible. 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear you are having problems with sms. 

Hopefully @Shazia_K is around to take a look at your wife's account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.