cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

240gb

Rapman1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I switch to 15$ plane will I lose 240gb bouns data???

10 REPLIES 10

@Rapman1  I’m happy to hear you got to keep it . I saw one other poster go to keep it to . Consider you self lucky and congratulations. I can assure you I DO NOT  work for PM Telus or Koodo . In the FAQ on the rewards change announcement it said if you downgrade plan you will lose the bonus data . But certainly happy that didn’t happen to you 

Rapman1

I thick that u really work for Telus becuse when I switched to the 29$ with 20gb my 240gb bouns data is still there just say that u work for Telus and that’s why u say that u have to pay more not Telus likes money ha man???????

@Rapman1 

if you're on the $29 plan and you got the 240GB's Bonus data...you're very lucky...look at all that free data you got ! If you were to lower your bill by downsizing your plan..well...you'd lose all that Bonus data.

Everyone who contributes to your questions are just regular PM customers.. just like you, me and Handy1. We don't work for Telus...matter of fact we're all ticked off with Telus because of their recent reduction in Reward benefits.

@Rapman1  I don’t work for Telus , I’m just a customer like you trying to help . I dont like the bonus data and rather keep my old loyalty rewards . Im disappointed with PM . And their enhanced PM experience . I’ve been very vocal about this 

Rapman1

you don’t lose the data if your on the 29$ plane you will answers yes u do becuse u answering this question work for Telus and just losing right now to just to give u more greedy piges

@Rapman1  No if you leave it alone or upgrade plan you will keep it , it’s if your downgrade the plan you lose it 

Rapman1

Ok but if I have it on the 29$ I won’t lose it right? 240gb 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rapman1 - You will lose all 240GB if you move to a plan of a lower value.

You can use the data up easily by downloading large files - doing speedtests - watching videos from streaming services (YouTube uses less data - Disney+ / Netflix uses the most.) Or just using your phone off of wifi 24/7

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rapman1 

yes you will lose the Bonus data if you change plans to one of lower value.

clipped from PM Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rapman1  yes you will lose it if you change plan unfortunately 

Need Help? Let's chat.