cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 bonus data and minutes

HVB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello-I did not receive the text message with the offer for this year's bonus data and minutes that was to be sent between Dec 1 and 15th.   I tried to send the YES2 text to 4911 this am and received a text back saying I am not eligible.  Can you kindly advise what my status is?   Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

HVB

Hi - I started through the Chat bot and ended up directed to a page to create a ticket.

HVB

The customer service agent has fixed the problem.  All is good now! Thanks

Hrhkiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you contact an agent to get them to manually add that offer? 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@HVB @chch518 

What category do you fall under??

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

OR

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

chch518
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I still have not got the PM msg regarding the promo.

in the morning of DEc 16 2022. 

the agent whom I contacted yesterday is still asking me to wait...

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

mine was mannually added by an agent if you contact them, very helpful. cheers

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@HVB 

You can ask a Customer Support Agent to manually add those holiday gifts to your account if you ask them.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

You'll find the link at the bottom of this page.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@HVB wrote:

Hello-I did not receive the text message with the offer for this year's bonus data and minutes that was to be sent between Dec 1 and 15th.   I tried to send the YES2 text to 4911 this am and received a text back saying I am not eligible.  Can you kindly advise what my status is?   Thanks 

Are you a exist customer or new customer who recently activated? Is your account activated?

You can chat with Simon for help,  if Simon can’t help, he would let you open a ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.