Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 9.07.18 AM.png

55 REPLIES 55

Pop_Eye

@darlicious wrote:

@Pop_Eye 

Did you get a text?

No. This account is my land line and runs off of a ZTE box that is not capable of texting either way. Only if you could see evidence of a text in "usage" from PM. That why I have some dumb questions to ask as am flying blind on this account.  

Thanks to every one for helping out. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pop_Eye 

Did you get a text?

Pop_Eye

Oct 18 to Oct 31 2022 -  RAF Payment updated Jan 6 2023

Pop_Eye

@H0P wrote:

@Pop_Eye Appreciate the breakdown. So I and others that were referred on Nov 30 & Dec 6 can expect our $5 credit within the last week of each month starting Jan 2023?

Yes.

@H0P   sorry, I missed the date.. the Nov 21 and 26 were two early  😞

But for you , it is the same, you only get one $5 x 5 months, and four regular  $1 (or 1 Public Point) per cycle 

For your friend, your first two friend were not qualified for the special bonus.  Only the other two.  But all four will get the $10 one time referral credit 

H0P
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Pop_Eye Appreciate the breakdown. So I and others that were referred on Nov 30 & Dec 6 can expect our $5 credit within the last week of each month starting Jan 2023?

@softech Are you sure my first 2 referrals will also qualify for the $5x5 month promo?

Pop_Eye

@softech wrote:

@H0P   you will only get one $5 x 5 months special bonus.

But on top of it , you will still get the regular  $1 or 1 Public Points per cycle  for all 4 friends you referred, ie, $4 or 4 Public Points total per cycle.

All four all your friends will get the special $5 x 5 months bonus plus $10 regular referral fees

REALLY? THATS NICE FOR THE FRIENDS. RE YOUR LAST POINT. THATS A TOUGH ONE FOR @H0P TO  KNOW WHAT ONE OF 2 IS HIS MATCH. ONLY 2 FRIENDS THOUGH....2 ARE OUT OF THE DATE RANGE. 

Pop_Eye

@H0P wrote:

I activated my account on Nov 21. Since then, I have referred 4 people.

The account creation dates for those are as follows:

Nov 21 Just the regular $1 or 1 point every 30 days and friend gets 10 bucks - not in a date range

Nov 25 Just the regular $1 or 1 point every 30 days and friend gets 10 bucks - not in a date range

Nov 30 Just the 5x$5 for both you and friend and 10 bucks for friend as well - date range Nov 28 - Dec 12

Dec 6  Just the regular $1 or 1 point for you  every 30 days and friend gets 10 bucks and the 5x$5 - You can only have 1 RAF 5x$5 per range of dates  - date range Nov DEC 1 - Dec 12

BUT IF THERE IS A HASSLE WITH YOUR NOV 30 ONE...THEN PUSH FOR THE DEC 6 ONE FOR THE 5X$5.

I AM ASSUMING YOU USED THE SAME REFERRAL CODE FOR ALL 4?

GOOD JOB!!!

I received the 'Cha-ching!' messages on Nov 22, Nov 26, Dec 1 & Dec 7, respectively.

So what can I expect in terms of the $5 for 5 months RAF promo?

@H0P   you will only get one $5 x 5 months special bonus.

But on top of it , you will still get the regular  $1 or 1 Public Points per cycle  for all 4 friends you referred, ie, $4 or 4 Public Points total per cycle.

All four all your friends will get the special $5 x 5 months bonus plus $10 regular referral fees

Update: 

For your friend, your first two friend were not qualified for the special bonus.  Only the other two.  But all four will get the $10 one time referral credit 

H0P

I activated my account on Nov 21. Since then, I have referred 4 people. The account creation dates for those are as follows: Nov 21, Nov 25, Nov 30 & Dec 6. I received the 'Cha-ching!' messages on Nov 22, Nov 26, Dec 1 & Dec 7, respectively.

So what can I expect in terms of the $5 for 5 months RAF promo?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pop_Eye 

Fed info or spinach?😁

Pop_Eye

I certainly hope so. But need to be fed some info. 

@Pop_Eye   and you will keep updating this for all of us?👍

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pop_Eye 

Lol....you mean like "**poof**the magic dragon eating post bug"? That's how I get to my unmoderated items....all that is needed is the first word in the search bar! 😄😃😁

Pop_Eye

@Meow wrote:

@Pop_Eye wrote:

It  reflects the RAFs that were offered to all  in 2022. 

This is all nice but considering only 0.001% of customers to Any kind of search through Community not many will see your post.

You an start counting how many posts 'where is my raf' will be in 2023.

You can search this....2022 Reference List to RAFs by @Pop_Eye

I tried to make it as unique as possible for searching. 

Also you can bookmark it in your browser. 

Pop_Eye

@H0P wrote:

Are you sure that these are available to all? Because I asked Customer Support for the Nov 28 RAF promo and they said my account isn't eligible as it was only 10 days old since activation, at the time of the message.

IMG_6990.jpg

Cyber Monday was Nov 28 was it not???

Whether it was for all or targeted.....it is still an RAF to list. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@H0P 

OMG!! Seriously?!! You did the right thing and came to the community to question what sounded like baloney to you?!! If you recieve the email (not mandatory) it's open to all customers but you won't qualify as the referred customer ( nor the person who referred you) if you activated on or before November 27th at 11:59:59pm eastern. However you will qualify after that date and time and can double stack the $25 ($5×5 months) credit if you refer someone and they activate before 11:59:59pm eastern on December 12th.

If you activated and qualify you will have to wait until the end of January to see if you recieve the first $5 credit. Keep checking in and if you need help with customer support at the time because you hit a brick wall of ineptitude send me a private message. 

@Pop_Eye 

You earned your can of spinach on this one! 🥬💪🥫(close as I can get!!)

H0P

Are you sure that these are available to all? Because I asked Customer Support for the Nov 28 RAF promo and they said my account isn't eligible as it was only 10 days old since activation, at the time of the message.

Oh, there we go. 

Now it's clear - thanks @Pop_Eye 

Nice work!!!  🙂

@Pop_Eye wrote:

This is all nice but considering only 0.001% of customers to Any kind of search through Community not many will see your post.

You an start counting how many posts 'where is my raf' will be in 2023.

Nice Summary @Pop_Eye   thanks

Pop_Eye

Hopefully some will see a value in this reference list perhaps now or later on.

Am really looking forward to develop 2023!!! 😀

edit: It  reflects the RAFs that were offered to all  in 2022. .... perhaps not necessarily ones that were available to everybody but hopefully a list of ALL RAFs offered. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Hmmm. What is the point of this post? Are these RAF your personal or general?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Uhm .... what @Pop_Eye ?

Is there a question embedded in there somewhere?

toppy

@Pop_Eye Good Job

Need Help? Let's chat.