cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 week old porting issue just got worse...

leungmichelle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was unable to port my number from WIND (Freedom) 2 weeks ago & I started a thread yesterday asking for assistance. @Shazia_K was great & responded right away. Today I got a message from PM saying I need to activate my SIM. When I filled out the form it said I have an invalid SIM (maybe because the SIM was already active & my account was running, just not with my regular phone number). Then, I noticed on my account that my number had changed (no longer the original one that PM gave me and also not my old WIND number). I was willing to accept this as my new number, but it turns out I can make calls but I cannot receive calls. As I stated in my previous message, I am in my 3rd trimester and it's super important to me to have a working phone so my doctor can get a hold of me (currently waiting for test results and now I know I won't receive them...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated...can a MOD please private message me?!

4 REPLIES 4

leungmichelle
Wow! Thanks so so much @Shazia_K

@leungmichelle

I was able to try and make some changes, can you please reboot your phone? everything should be working with the number you ported from WIND. 

Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

leungmichelle

So it turns out I am sharing a number with a man...when people call me they reach HIM...when they text me, I get the texts...can someone please fix this?

@Shazia_K @Mary_M 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @leungmichelle

I was able to try and make some changes, can you please reboot your phone? everything should be working with the number you ported from WIND. 

Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.