cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 sim cards, 2 numbers?

TerryOh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I have an account with PM, but I'd like a second number. I have a phone that has 2 sim card slots. Can I just get another sim card, and create another PM account? I'm assuming yes, but want to be sure. 

4 REPLIES 4

@DE6 wrote:

Hello, I am trying to do the same. I have 2 phones. I currently have 1 subscription with PM under my account. I would like a new Sim Card, new phone number, new subscription for phone #2. From answer above, I understood we needed to create an new account, if not my new Sim Card would be assigned Subscription #1. But the system would not let me create a new account as my email address, names are already in the system. Could you help please? Thanks

You'll need to use a different e-mail address for the second Public Mobile account.

DE6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry, just to clarify, I am trying to keep my 2 phones, so to have 2 phone numbers and 2 different subscriptions.

DE6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am trying to do the same. I have 2 phones. I currently have 1 subscription with PM under my account. I would like a new Sim Card, new phone number, new subscription for phone #2. From answer above, I understood we needed to create an new account, if not my new Sim Card would be assigned Subscription #1. But the system would not let me create a new account as my email address, names are already in the system. Could you help please? Thanks

@TerryOh wrote:

Hello. I have an account with PM, but I'd like a second number. I have a phone that has 2 sim card slots. Can I just get another sim card, and create another PM account? I'm assuming yes, but want to be sure. 

Yes, you would need another SIM card and each phone number would need to be in a separate account.

Need Help? Let's chat.