cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$19 plan

Wishplus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just saw a $19 plan with 1GB data at 4G speed on my page when I was on change subscription page. I added it to my basket but chose from this month (I just paid for the month today) thinking it will refund me the difference. But it wanted me to pay the full amount for the new plan again. I wanted to make it from the next month. When I went back to the change subscription page, the $19 plan disappeared. It did not show up even after I cleared my basket....how can I see that again so I can change my subscription....?

6 REPLIES 6

Wishplus

I just changed to $23 plan today. I used to have $25 plan which is the same as the $19 that I saw today.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wishplus 

Most customers on plan great than $19 will not be able to downgrade to $19, customers with plans less than $19 like the old $15 plan can upgrade to $19 plan

to change plan, you need to login your account from the app, click on manage subscription, then change subscription, it will show a list of available plans for you, after than select the plan you want and select click on Change on Renewal Date, after confirming, the plan will be changed on your next payment.

if you can’t see $19 on the list, it means you can’t change to this plan.

EB0

@Wishplus 

What is your current plan?

Wishplus

I did not get to pay for it. After I clear the basket to change it to charge from next month, $19 did not show up anymore as an option

EB0

@Wishplus 

Did your payment for the $19 go through? Can you check your current plan?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wishplus 

PM is a prepaid service therefore no refund. You must have picked to switch plan NOW because it will switch instantly and you have surrendered all unused days. The plan you picked would have disappeared from your optional plans available.

If you have picked to switch on your next renewal date then your old plan will stop and your new plan will take over.

Need Help? Let's chat.