cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan - Unlimited Canada-wide minutes (as per Public Mobile website)?

SC5nV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I am currently on the $15 plan which consists of unlimited text, free incoming calls, and 100 min outgoing calls, and 250MB of data. Today, when I checked on Public Mobile's website, I noticed that for the $15 plan, it says "unlimited Canada-wide minutes" (see screenshot). Is this new? How can I upgrade my account to have this?

Thank you

SC5nV_0-1680487873631.png

6 REPLIES 6

@alphaguy  @SC5nV 

the plan page is now updated, $15 is 100 minute Canada wide.

alphaguy

ah ok, I thought op was the only one seeing it.  

@alphaguy 

This isn'r a new promo as there isn't a way provided to get a $15 unlimited calling plan.

alphaguy

I just checked on the plans page and it seems to be the same as op.  I checked BC and Alberta regions and they both state canada-wide minutes.  Is this perhaps a new promo?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SC5nV from what we understand, this was just an error.  There is no change to $15 plan and $15 plan still has only 100 outgoing minutes, while incoming minutes are still free

@SC5nV wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am currently on the $15 plan which consists of unlimited text, free incoming calls, and 100 min outgoing calls, and 250MB of data. Today, when I checked on Public Mobile's website, I noticed that for the $15 plan, it says "unlimited Canada-wide minutes" (see screenshot). Is this new? How can I upgrade my account to have this?

Thank you

SC5nV_0-1680487873631.png

Sorry, but this plan isn't available to anyone.  It isn't listed as available in Self Seve, nor is it selectable on the activation page.  Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back about this from Public Mobile about this apparent advertising error.

Need Help? Let's chat.