cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 and $25 plans

bill2009
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are these just gone? I have had my phone on the $25 plan and my wife's on the $15 for several years.  we switched to the US plan for a vacation and now i can't find them to switch back to.  the least expensive plan is $30. I can maybe stomach that for the $25 plan but not for the $15 one.

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@bill2009 wrote:

Are these just gone? I have had my phone on the $25 plan and my wife's on the $15 for several years.  we switched to the US plan for a vacation and now i can't find them to switch back to.  the least expensive plan is $30. I can maybe stomach that for the $25 plan but not for the $15 one.

Hello @bill2009 

As you have already seen, those two plans no longer exist and the cheapest plan that a "current" customer can go to is the $30 plan. The ONLY real option and this is a lot to do if you REALLY want one of those "new customer only" plans is to port out of Public Mobile to another provider and then port back in a few days later as a new customer. That's if you want to stick with Public Mobile. By Public Mobile not offering these "New activation only" plans or lower plans to all their customers, they do run the risk of you leaving for good to the new provider. It's a risk they are willing to take. Good luck.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bill2009 

The cheapest plan for new customers is $15 100 minutes 250 mb for QC only, $19 1GB for the rest of Canada

for existing customers, it’s based on your current plan, so you may not be able to access those plans including the second cheapest plan $23 6GB

you are slow to change subscription based on what are available to you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bill2009  Yes unfortunately there are gone and the other two cheap options are only for new activations . 

Need Help? Let's chat.