cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Month GB Promo

Perryhoffe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was unable to add the 12 Month 2 GB data Promo.  How do I go about adding that?

Thank You

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Perryhoffe 

Did you get checkmarks when you entered the code as below? It can take up to 72 hours for it to be added to your account. If its been longer than that then contact customer support. They will make it right for you.....if you did not get the checkmark and you qualify then ask the CSA to add the promo code I gave you.

Screenshot_20220621-160631~2.png

@Perryhoffe wrote:

I am unable to see that this bonus data was added.  I'm totally confused on who and how to contact someone to help me with this.  Getting so frustrated. Thought this would be simple.

@Perryhoffe 

When did you activate?   Just want to confirm the promotion was live when you activate

Yes, you can also open ticket with PM Support to confirm:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Did you enter a promo code during sign up? Did it give a green checkmark or some indication that it was valid? How long ago did you sign up? And did you sign up selecting a plan >= $25? Some promos were at $35.

Click Chatbot at the bottom of this page to find your way to making a ticket to the support people.

Adding - or see the envelope upper right next to your "horse" (I think it's called) avatar? You might already have a red number above it from another user. Click the envelope. It will show the message from the other person. But to send a message to the cs_agent you click on the little pencil icon and then type in cs_agent in the to. It will auto-find that username then just select it. Type a subject, then type in the body. The ticket method is the preferred method though.

Perryhoffe

How do I contact this CS_AGENT?

Perryhoffe

I am unable to see that this bonus data was added.  I'm totally confused on who and how to contact someone to help me with this.  Getting so frustrated. Thought this would be simple.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Perryhoffe 

If you are referring to this PM promo on Facebook. Please note that there are no spaces between 12 Month 2 GB and upper case letters promo code. It should be  12MONTH2GB but the CS_Agent are very understand and will add this to your account.

The restrictions are a minimum $25/month plan and enter your email address on PM link:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/limitedtime?cmp=SOC_Public-PM-PF-Conversion-Always-On-BH-2022-FY&cid=2... 

Just contact them by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot or private message them on this Community page.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Perryhoffe 

Check your private messages.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Perryhoffe   that was an old promotion that already expired.  

currently there is no bonus data promotion for new activation.  You can wait if you want to.  They always have one once a month or so

Or for now, you can settle for a Friend Referral for $10 off one time

Need Help? Let's chat.