cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% data reached - no internet

Liza1984mtl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have used up 100% of all the data yesterday, I got a text message telling me that, so now I don't have access to data/internet on my phone... but I topped off and paid my account a few days ago to make sure i don't lose the service if the data was to be used up.

How long does it take to recognize that there are available funds in my account? 

It's getting annoying not being able to have data on the phone when I paid already.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liza1984mtl 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link...

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

@Liza1984mtl 

Your plan data will not renew until your renewal date.

You can purchase a data add on. These are one time purchases that do not expire and stay on your account rolling over every 30 days until completely consumed. $5/200mb or better value $15/1gb.

You can renew your plan early if you have topped up your account with your plan amount. Contact customer support to have a CSA renew your plan. Or you can change plans immediately to a higher data plan by going to the plans and add ons page after topping up your account to select, confirm and submit the new plan amount.

If you have any promotional data usually associated to your activation you may very likely lose those promotions such as the 2GBBONUS promocode recurring bonus monthly plan data. Your rewards will be applied on your following renewal.

Or you can wait and maybe by later today you will recieve the holiday "more is merrier" offer text. The offer includes a 2gb bonus data add on and 500 international calling minutes.

Liza1984mtl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome thank you!! 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Liza1984mtl wrote:

Hi,

I have used up 100% of all the data yesterday, I got a text message telling me that, so now I don't have access to data/internet on my phone... but I topped off and paid my account a few days ago to make sure i don't lose the service if the data was to be used up.

How long does it take to recognize that there are available funds in my account? 

It's getting annoying not being able to have data on the phone when I paid already.

@Liza1984mtl 

When you've used up the alloted data of your plan, you'll need to buy a data add-on yourself (ex. $15/1GB). Your account won't take your funds to renew the data automatically.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Liza1984mtl 

When is your renewal date? That is when your 30 day plan is due and you're charged. Also when data would renew.

If you're out of data and your renewal date is not now you could always buy a data add-on.  $15 for 1 Gig of data. 

Log into your account and click Purchase add-ons. It's a 2 step process add money then buy add-on. Since you already added money (step one) go and purchase the 1 Gig data add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.