cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off for 6 months

1Dani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I upgraded my plan to take advantage of the $10 off for 6 months but I'm not receiving the $10 a month credit? What can I do?

10 REPLIES 10

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1Dani wrote:

I upgraded my plan to take advantage of the $10 off for 6 months but I'm not receiving the $10 a month credit? What can I do?

@1Dani Seem you are an existing client so you won't be able to have that promotion. That promotion was for new customer only. back then. You can switch back to the plan for what you actually need when next cycle comes. 

@Poogzley wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@1Dani wrote:

I upgraded my plan during the promotion dates have been waiting to see the $10 credit on my account but has not shown up I was previously on a $25 plan and I am now on a $40 plan changed on February 17th

Existing customers were not eligible for this promotion. You must have activated as a brand new customer during that time, and also signed up to at least a $30 plan.

All the good deals are always for new customers only... It would be nice if they had special offers for existing clients.

That's not true...we had recently the opportunaty to switch for new plans..to refer some friends and receive 25$...the Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!..

...keep an eye open on the announcement..and refer friends it's very intereting for existing customers..Smiley Happy

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@1Dani wrote:

I upgraded my plan during the promotion dates have been waiting to see the $10 credit on my account but has not shown up I was previously on a $25 plan and I am now on a $40 plan changed on February 17th

Existing customers were not eligible for this promotion. You must have activated as a brand new customer during that time, and also signed up to at least a $30 plan.

All the good deals are always for new customers only... It would be nice if they had special offers for existing clients.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1Dani wrote:

It was for new clients only, preexisting ones are not eligible. It doesn't matter when you changed your plan, you didn't create a new account so you get nothing.

@1Dani wrote:

@1Dani wrote:

I upgraded my plan during the promotion dates have been waiting to see the $10 credit on my account but has not shown up I was previously on a $25 plan.

Yes that's why it was for NEW ACTIVATION only...not for upgrading a current plan...Smiley Sad

1Dani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@1Dani wrote:

There is no $10 off for 6 month promo right now. Also, that was only for new activations, so unfortunately, you would not have been eligible.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@1Dani wrote:

The announcement was....From February 8 to March 4, 2019 at 11:59PM ET

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@1Dani wrote:

When did you upgrade? This promotion is not more offered...

Need Help? Let's chat.