cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 days since porting attempt. Cannot receive incoming calls. Please help!

s3prasad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Mary_M @Brooke_C @Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Cat_L,

I know you are likely inundated with porting requests, but i've been without phone service for over 10 days now. 

Liek so many of us, I can make outgoing calls, but cannot receiving incoming calls. Texts are intermittent. 

I've emailed customer service to no avail. My porting details can be found in that correspondence. 

I would really appreciate your assistance here. 

Kindest regards, 

s3prasad

9 REPLIES 9

s3prasad

Thanks for your sympathy guys! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Still terrible I'm sorry 😞

s3prasad

@Rockdaddy22 

9. I reached out them 24 hours my initial porting attempt. 

Rockdaddy22
How many days since the first message? That's what counts.

s3prasad

Yes - i've private messaged MODS as well as contacted them through Facebook - nothing so far. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Myxx  Per the above posts, make sure to have sent a private message with your info.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

As @Rockdaddy22 mentioned twitter and facebook are another option ,especially if you've been waiting this long, its nuts.

Myxx

10 days here too!  cannot access self servefor porting ..  Now it's costing me another month on my Rogers account as I cannot port out or cancel the account because I do not want to lose the number.   The courtesy of an acknowledgment would be apppreciated. .......  Pm's sents to mods and a ticket was submitted to your help desk..,   No response...  

Rockdaddy22
Don't forget twitter and facebook

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@s3prasad  You mentioend to email customer service, but did you send a private message to the moderators?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.