cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 days. Still no service.

ltalis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Still stuck in porting limbo. I've put my wind sim back since and it still works thankfully. I received an email from PM. But alas. It was only a customer satisfaction survey. Suffice to say, I'm not satisfied. Not satisfied at all. No communication from the mods. I don't mind to wait. But why can't I get an ETA with regards to resolution of my issue of some sort. Some ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that they received my message. Heck none of the mods have even read the PMs I've sent to them well over a week ago...

DISAPPOINTED!

4 REPLIES 4

cj1221

My porting takes 2 weeks, there is nothing happened. And they agree refund to me, but 2 WEEKS passes there isn't any cent back and no reply. They may return it in next century I think @Shazia_K 

mixpdf

Neither @Mary_M, @Shazia_K nor @Brooke_C have even read any of my private messages. I also have an open support ticket that has yielded no response.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Will tag @Mary_M, hopefully she can help sooner than later.

best is to send her a private message with all teh needed info

old account number, old account name (exatly) ported number (current PM number if different) 

refer to this thread in the message and in teh title state "failed port, partial service since date"

mixpdf

I'm in the very same situation. Posted in the forums, messaged two mods and NOTHING... not even an acknowledgment of the problem. Thinking of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.