cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 SIM Card Fee

marcowong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I just activated my SIM card online with you guys and found out London Drugs in BC can waive the SIM card fee if I activated in store. Is there any chance you can give me a credit back to my account for the SIM card I paid for?

Many thanks,

Marco

5 REPLIES 5

@Alex888 wrote:

@marcowong  Unfortunately no, you would have to have activated it in store. That is a deal from London Drugs, not Public Mobile.

Public Mobile said in annoucment sims are free activating at retail untl December 2.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@marcowong wrote:

Hi there,

I just activated my SIM card online with you guys and found out London Drugs in BC can waive the SIM card fee if I activated in store. Is there any chance you can give me a credit back to my account for the SIM card I paid for?

Many thanks,

Marco

Were you referred to use PM if you entered a code in you will receive a $10  credit.  London Drugs does not always give free sims when activated in store.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Use it to sign up a friend. You'll get $20 and they'll get $10 plus their second month free! Everybody wins until Dec. 2.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@marcowong wrote:

Hi there,

Many thanks,

Marco

It's free if you activated at the store. It's never free if you activate at home.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@marcowong  Unfortunately no, you would have to have activated it in store. That is a deal from London Drugs, not Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.