cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Referral Credit

MannyCab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my SIM card and entered a valid $10 referral code but don't see the credit to my acct. ???

7 REPLIES 7

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@MannyCab 

If you look in Self Serve on the account that the referral code belongs to you should see the $1 referral credit there almost instantly. (If you want to check that it worked properly).

AE_Collector

@HALIMACS wrote:

EDIT:   you're superfast, JK8

..  we certainly have faster response time than the Mods.. within 48 seconds.. LoL

MannyCab

Sounds good, thanks for the good info  👍

MannyCab

Sounds good, thanks 😊

@MannyCab wrote:

I just activated my SIM card and entered a valid $10 referral code but don't see the credit to my acct. ???

The responses that you've received so far are correct, but it rarely actually takes the full 72 hours. I have seen it take the full time before, but usually by the time you wake up tomorrow, it will be there. My experiences have been that the credits are usually there by 3 to 4 am Eastern.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You'll see it within a few days, @MannyCab 

EDIT:   you're superfast, JK8

@MannyCab  You'll see it under your Available Funds balance as a $10 amount, which can apply toward your 1st renewal 30 days after activation, or if you wish to apply add-on's in the interim:

HALIMACS_0-1614656048742.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@MannyCab wrote:

Your account will be credited for $10 within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.