cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Promotional Discount Missing

HenryV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a newer and was supposem to get a $10 promtional discount for the next 8 months. Shouldn't the discount be seen in my account plan? maybe under promotions?

12 REPLIES 12

@ckkong wrote:

Thank you! Yes, I just switched to Public Mobile by January 30th.

@ckkong  then you have qualified. The first credit will appear in your account within 30 days. 

ckkong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you! Yes, I just switched to Public Mobile by January 30th.

@ckkong wrote:

Thank you for lettiing me know. Would I need to do anything else then to get it? I signed up for the $50 plan.

@ckkong  there is two things here ...

1- on your other post you said you got $10 and a text... that one you used a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus which you said you got already..

2- I believe this person is talking about the lunar promo...If you activated your account between Jan 20 and Feb 3rd 11:59pm EST....you qualified..you will receive a $10 discount for pay periods 2 through 9....

The first credit will be applied to your account within 30 days of sign up..below is the terms of that promo.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

Link to promotion below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

ckkong

Thank you for lettiing me know. Would I need to do anything else then to get it? I signed up for the $50 plan.

@ckkong , I think that your $10 is because you used a refferal code.  @HenryV is referring to the Lunar promotio. Which usually comes into your account within 30 days and will be applied from month's 2 to 9. I think you are eligible for it too. Either a $5 or 10 monthly credit depending upon the plan you signedup for.

@ckkong wrote:

I noticed that I received the $10 discount in my account the next day after the activation. There was a text sent to my phone to inform me about the credit. Just before that I got the auto pay $2 discount. My phone number was transferred from my previous provider the same night that I activated my SIM card.

Just wondering if this is the same as what you were referring to?

ckkong

I noticed that I received the $10 discount in my account the next day after the activation. There was a text sent to my phone to inform me about the credit. Just before that I got the auto pay $2 discount. My phone number was transferred from my previous provider the same night that I activated my SIM card.

Just wondering if this is the same as what you were referring to?

@HenryV wrote:

I'm a newer and was supposem to get a $10 promtional discount for the next 8 months. Shouldn't the discount be seen in my account plan? maybe under promotions?

Until each credit is deposited to your prepaid account balance, there won't be any indication of this promotion shown anywhere in your self serve account.

@Blumsden yes the credit will be applied in months 2 to 9. And there is no need to worry, they are pretty good at honouring the promos here. Welcome to PM .

@Blumsden wrote:

I just signed up as well and had the same question.

the problem was that under the promo section when I was signing up there was nothing that referenced that I was receiving this deal. If I am understanding the other replies correctly then from months 2-9 we will automatically save that $5 or $10 per month so no need to worry that it doesn't show up under promos. 

If someone can confirm my understanding that would be great!

Blumsden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up as well and had the same question.

the problem was that under the promo section when I was signing up there was nothing that referenced that I was receiving this deal. If I am understanding the other replies correctly then from months 2-9 we will automatically save that $5 or $10 per month so no need to worry that it doesn't show up under promos. 

If someone can confirm my understanding that would be great!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HenryV 

Read the promo details. You will get your first $10 credit within 30 days after activation.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/10off-8months

"Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date." 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Up to 30 days for the Lunar promo credit.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@HenryV wrote:

@HenryV You will get it within 30 days, and it will be applied for 2-9th months of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.