1 dollar off bill because of first year anniversday

Garie789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

will i get the dollar off this bill first year anniversary

8 REPLIES 8

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Garie789 

Congratulations on your one year anniversary, one dollar off, shows, PM, appreciates your loyalty.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes showed up in the list of credits On the Loyalty Credit line making it available to move up to Available Funds at your next renewal. Is that what you meant? That is how my wifes worked showing up There immediately after my 13th payment (day 361 or so) and then applying to my 14th payment.

Of course I am a Dec 2018 Customer so my Loyalty Credit new showed up and instead flew off into the ozone possibly landing in the roof gutter beside a few misplaced Frisbees. But, they found it for me along with (hopefully) all the rest of the Dec 2018 customers Loyalty Credits.

Yeah I remember your frisbee adventure. Email case...who knew.

I prefer to say credit or reward in the proper context. Does that make me the grammar police? 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Loyalty Reward Amount Earned 30-day plan 90-day plan

After 1 year$1/30 days$3/90 days
After 2 years$2/30 days$6/90 days
After 3 years$3/30 days$9/90 days
After 4 years$4/30 days$12/90 days
After 5 years$5/30 days$15/90 days

@Anonymous 

Yes showed up in the list of credits On the Loyalty Credit line making it available to move up to Available Funds at your next renewal. Is that what you meant? That is how my wifes worked showing up There immediately after my 13th payment (day 361 or so) and then applying to my 14th payment.

Of course I am a Dec 2018 Customer so my Loyalty Credit new showed up and instead flew off into the ozone possibly landing in the roof gutter beside a few misplaced Frisbees. But, they found it for me along with (hopefully) all the rest of the Dec 2018 customers Loyalty Credits.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Many people say they did not receive it. But this is because your 13th payment happens at day 360 as @popping  mentioned. A few days later you will see the $1 Loyalty Credit arrive in your account and it will be put towards your 14th payment.

AE_Collector

My experience was right after the last renewal. The reward showed up in the rewards area (not as a credit).

Many people say they did not receive it. But this is because your 13th payment happens at day 360 as @popping  mentioned. A few days later you will see the $1 Loyalty Credit arrive in your account and it will be put towards your 14th payment.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Garie789 wrote:

will i get the dollar off this bill first year anniversary

Yes, you will get the loyalty reward on the renewal date after your first year anniversary.

PM cycle is 30 days.  12 * 30 = 360 days.  I year has 365 days.  Therefore, your loyalty reward will be awarded after your anniversary date.  Your loyalty reward will be credited to lower your payment starting from your next renewal day.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Garie789 hi yes after 1 year you will get 1 dollar off every 30 days!! for the next 5 years on your anniversary you will receive another dollar off each year to a total of 5 every 30 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.