cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having trouble trying to change my plan?

LULU22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey, I am trying to change my plan.

I have signed into my acct and i purchesed a $40.00 voucher i put it on through *611.

and now im on line and have gone to my acc and im trying to change my plan but i must not be doing something right??

someone pls help... 🙂

1 REPLY 1

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Is your account active? If so you should be able to click "change plan", choose your plan in the plan selector / put your customized plan together, and then choose between "change plan now" (which starts your new plan immediately and voids any remaining data/minutes/texts of your previous plan) or "change at next renewal date" (recommended if you still have data available.)

If your plan is suspended only a moderator is able to do a plan change for you. You need to reach out to the moderator team - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Please be aware that they are working on a first come, first serve basis, and will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.