cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community

NattyMay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can I jsut reply to anything on community to gain points? and when do I know I have earned money off my plan?

5 REPLIES 5

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There are no points. Just make contributions in the community and maybe you'll get credit at the end of the month.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Points are not earned with PM. Contribution level monthly in the community earns rewards. Rewards will come with patience but the greater the contribution. the greater the reward. A great amount of knowledge will also be gained.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just be active on the community and help others. Just try not to be spammy and add something meaningful to the conversation.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The community reward is based on bravos and solutions posted to the forum.  There is no set formula based on the number of posts.  Read over past posts and solutions to gain more knowledge.  Receiving the reward is a bonus for heliping other community members.  Here is more info https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@NattyMay Its much more than that. There is no such thing as points. What you should do is provide helpful answer/suggestions/opinions. People most likely bravo your helpful reply. Depending on this, you will be placed on the leaderboards if you earn enough bravos/solutions/replies. They announce top contributors every month so look out for that if you think you made enough contribution.

Need Help? Let's chat.