Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome back Jeremy_M!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @Jeremy_M,

Without being presumptuous, I know that there are many community members, who join with me, in welcoming you back from your ice-fishing vacation. Did you catch many fish, and have them for meals?

While you were away, you left the community in the very capable hands of @Shazia_K and @Kalla_A. They were so consistently responsive to being tagged and resolving problems that all I can say is this: Don't ever let them go!

Even Bob and Sue on the Mother Ship were very impressed, and asked me to convey their compliments to Kalla and Shazia. The compliments, when translated into English, are, "Well done, Earthlings! We are watching you."

I need to go now. My colander requires its daily washing.

Once again, welcome back!

8 REPLIES 8

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Shazia_K and @Kalla_A,

You're quite welcome! 🙂

Cheers,

Martin

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy_M, were you gone?!?!  Hard to tell, things were running so smoothly!  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Welcome back Jeremy.

Hope you had a good time 🙂

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Martin,

Thank you for the great feedback Woman Very Happy

Cheers,

Kalla

Hey @Jeremy_M,

Welcome back, indeed! I'm glad to hear you got to catch some rays of the sun. Just don't rub it in too much!

- From a very gray and rainy Vancouver

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Martin!!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback  🙂

I appreciate your sincere compliments Heart

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Martin +Community,

It's good to be back:)

I didn't catch any ice fish, unfortunately, but I did catch some sunrays - to turbocharge my lithium-ion battery. 

I'm very happy to hear that the Community was well attended to by @Shazia_K and @Kalla_A, I knew the Community would be in good hands with them:)

As per Bob and Sue, give them my warm regards!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Need Help? Let's chat.