cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious User Thread

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Ah its that time of year again when newbies start trying to game system to get a $2 credit Cat LOL

This one looks a tad suspicious

Creates new account, gives 27 bravos to a single user despite never making a single post, then vanishes same day account was created

Hmm

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/37170

53 REPLIES 53

Unreal, I can't believe this behaviour leads to the highest monthly discounts.... SMH

Hey its good enough for Top 0.5 so we all see what they did there Cat LOL

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

this post is too funny

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sl wrote:

hi @Rabbi

please stay helping me and all coomunty

.....[snip]....

please dont make @Rabbi go out to help

in our coomunty we have the new pm plans with 611 help that nobody have

evry time one of our coomunty (its arround 50 peple as now with pm) have a problom we call @Rabbi and he help us 

please dont make him go out

@Rabbi wrote:
  • now i and another coomunty members wont to do the job to change all old custmer for new plans

Interesting how your friend not only has similar grammar, but makes the exact same spelling mistake as you do repeatedly.  Did you both attend the same "coomunty" college together?  Oh wait...it could be the same autocomplete malfunction on both your devices.  Yeah, that must be it. 

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hmm... all of the account examples posted in this thread look suspicious to me...

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thanks @Mary_M

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello everyone,

thank you all for posting and sharing your concerns.

I've been monitoring all  activity and to make sure we're all on the right page, everything is under control - no need for further intervention 🙂 Let's all keep in mind that the community is the place to help others and receive help as well. That being said, let's just close this thread and call it a day!

Enjoy your evening!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rabbi

@CS_Agent can please close this thread

@ute1978 wrote:

***Darn! My popcorn is empty.***

Anyway, I hope the mods or somebody can close this thread. It is just feeding a troll and leads to nowhere.

Rabbi

@ute1978 wrote:

Anyway, I hope the mods or somebody can close this thread. It is just feeding a troll and leads to nowhere.

@ute1978 thanks for that

but the attacks go over also in other threads @kav2001c run after me in all threads

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/send-email-reminder-for-people-how-start-a...

ute1978

pakmode

Lol - just read the thread.

That was too funny.

Ari to Rabbi, back to Ari, passes back to Rabbi, over to Ari.

He shoooots and misses! 

lol.

Thank goodness we have a few good Mensches left here with the Oracle and Moderator team. 

Rabbi

hi @wetcoaster 

just to let you know that 

popo

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that you help out is also uses the same ip addrees that @Rabbi @rabi @sl

you can check out

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@wetcoaster wrote:

@AlexOfAnders

I think we are feeding a spamming troll here who still thinks they can outsmart us. Not worth my time, but I also hope that the mods are able to pull some strings here.

@wetcoaster Agreed, I almost didn't bother with that last post as I felt like I was getting roped in by a troll but you're right, it's not really worth the time so I'll stop here and trust that the mods will deal with it if it's still a problem going forward

@AlexOfAnders wrote:

@Rabbi Possibly you don't understand what it was about the bravos that were removed, it's not only that they were from the same account name, it was that they were from the same IP. Even discarding that, they were put on the majority of your posts regardless of content or helpfulness.

The account you are trying to call out have been in this community for years or with Oracle status meaning that PM has already audited their account and deemed them trustworthy of enhanced rights. It's not unimaginable that after years of activity on the community that bravos from other regular users won't build it. It's just that it takes more than a month Smiley Wink

@AlexOfAnders

I think we are feeding a spamming troll here who still thinks they can outsmart us. Not worth my time, but I also hope that the mods are able to pull some strings here.

Rabbi

hi @kav2001c let the mods check if all peple brovo me if thay have activ plan with pm all done by the same ip addrees i think thay will find at least 20 plans open at this ip

Again @Rabbi are you willing to bet actual $$$ on this? Cat Wink

Although to be fair; do you understand what an IP address is?

I would be willing to bet none of the accounts you look at are even related

Rabbi

@ShawnC13 and look this 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/20113

account open only for a half hour than finnish

Bravos given to

AlexOfAnders
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Rabbi Possibly you don't understand what it was about the bravos that were removed, it's not only that they were from the same account name, it was that they were from the same IP. Even discarding that, they were put on the majority of your posts regardless of content or helpfulness.

The account you are trying to call out have been in this community for years or with Oracle status meaning that PM has already audited their account and deemed them trustworthy of enhanced rights. It's not unimaginable that after years of activity on the community that bravos from other regular users won't build it. It's just that it takes more than a month Smiley Wink

Rabbi

@Rabbi wrote:

shulde give a look on this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/13282

Bravos given to

hi @ShawnC13 to look on this

@Rabbi um ask the member? lol

I will bet you a month of service I do not have any shills on my same IP address lol

At least they bravo some other people too

@Rabbi wrote:

and what is with your 26 bravos

when the member dont have any post at all

Rabbi

and what is with your 26 bravos

when the member dont have any post at all

Rabbi

@kav2001c employe cust a lot more for some rewords

@Rabbi wrote:

hi @kav2001c @ShawnC13 @shartomjam

no prablom remove all bravos i got from all my freinds

my plan is anyway for free for refer all my freinds

go ahead

now i wont for some rewords etc for refering ohther to change plans

@Rabbi, your posts are conflicting each other.  The one above that has bold you are telling us your plan is free from all your referrals, but then it the one that I have underlined you are looking for more rewards for referrals.  This doesn't make sense.  You can't get more rewards if your plan is free.  So obviously your plan isn't free and stop playing the games.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Rabbi so your solution is, Public should NOT pay their employees to change plans but should INSTEAD pay YOU to tell friends to change plans? 

That is your final answer? Cat LOL

Now you worry about bravos given to me Martin & 778??

Martin is no longer with us and 778 was an Oracle lol

Rabbi

Rabbi

@kav2001c wrote:

Also has a bunch of just plain bizarre posts over in Idea forum but this one makes my head spin

Weirdest idea ever, can anyone else make any sense of this thread?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/rewords-for-refer-a-friend-to-change-from-...

shulde all members look what the idea is 

• its look pm wont to close ther call centers
  • pm offer for new plans chiper plans
  • a lot of peple don't change plans only if peple go to him deractly and help him out to do it
  • pm send a lat of the custmer to koodo but a lot of my freinds don't have text of ther phone to see it
  • now i and another coomunty members wont to do the job to change all old custmer for new plans
  • what this is better for pm, and cheper for the custmer
  • to change the plan by phone takes vary long
  • now i wont for some rewords etc for refering ohther to change plans

Also has a bunch of just plain bizarre posts over in Idea forum but this one makes my head spin

Weirdest idea ever, can anyone else make any sense of this thread?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/rewords-for-refer-a-friend-to-change-from-...

@Rabbi wrote:

hi @kav2001c @ShawnC13 @shartomjam

no prablom remove all bravos i got from all my freinds

my plan is anyway for free for refer all my freinds

go ahead

@Rabbi, I know I should not feed the troll.  However, I am going to call you out on this one.  You are not paying nothing for your plan, not even close.  This is why you are trying to game the system so you can earn some community rewards.  Not only did you do a bad job with hiding the identities of all your alter egos, you did a crap job with your fake stories.  If you are honest about helping your hundreds of friends (real friends, not the fakes ones) on the forum, please do so.  If you want to make a jackazz out of yourself, go do it in private where nobody will you call you out.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @kav2001c for bringing this up. And thanks to @ShawnC13@NDesai and others for your support and for standing against this kind of attitude. 

@Rabbi and @sl should be ashamed of this kind of attitude and abusing the system. 

Thanks in advance to @Mary_M for looking into it. 

I wish there was a way to give thumbs down to some members with negative attitude. 

Need Help? Let's chat.