cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment Problems ( Autopay)

Tanyacastillo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My new account was up for its first autopay renewal yesterday for $120.

I was paranoid so I put the $120 in my available funds ahead of time. It charged me $120 + tax = $135.60 on my credit card statement.

But now it's telling me:
-my account is suspended.
-No amount due
- $135.60 is sitting in my available funds.

I'm so confused. Where do I go from here?
5 REPLIES 5

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@Tanyacastillo wrote:

I was paranoid so I put the $120 in my available funds ahead of time. It charged me $120 + tax = $135.60 on my credit card statement.

But now it's telling me:
-No amount due

If you used the same cc to add funds that you used to setup autopay more than likely this was the cause of the problem because you are initiating multiple transactions of the same amount to the same Payee.

It would have been best just to be patient and let the autopay go through. Your best bet at this point is to click here  to send a message to the moderators so that they can fix it.

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick to see if it fixes your problem.
1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

@geopublic .Just to note..This particular post is from 2017...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tanyacastillo wrote:

But now it's telling me:
-No amount due

If you used the same cc to add funds that you used to setup autopay more than likely this was the cause of the problem because you are initiating multiple transactions of the same amount to the same Payee.

It would have been best just to be patient and let the autopay go through. Your best bet at this point is to click here  to send a message to the moderators so that they can fix it.

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick to see if it fixes your problem.
1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

Please do not concern yourself over this.  This is normal operation, has been in place since 2014.

Until you lose service, there is no problem.  The vast majority of subscribers have no problem.

Noosh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Oh goodness.. my autopay comes out in 2 days.. I hope your issue is just a minor fluke in the system!

I'm sure you've sent the mods some thing but I know if I can't solve something right away my peace of mind is shot 😞

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tanyacastillo are you still having issue or is your account now showing "Active"?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.