cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No Service All Day

Kawsarmirdha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I have same problem today only. I have been a customer to more than three months. Never had had an issue. Please help. @Shazia_K

7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Kawsarmirdha

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your new phone. 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card number and I will verify if everything is functional on our end. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
If it was that problem, rebooting the phone would get you service. But I have my doubts that it is that bug.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm definitely interested as I also have an iPhone 7, fortunately I haven't experienced any issues with my PM service. I look forward to any updates.

Kawsarmirdha

Just looked it up. 

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/19/iphone-7-no-service-airplane-mode-issue/

This is might be the issue. I have an  iPhone 7. I'll let you guys know. 

Kawsarmirdha

Just letting any moderators know - I'll be out all at work so no wifi. I'll be home after 9pm. 

Kawsarmirdha

Thanx 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Kawsarmirdha I have moved your post to increase its visibility. When you post to an old thread only a very few people see it. Always better to begin a new thread.

In any case, the moderators have left for the day. Tomorrow you will need to send them information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours".

There are few things you can try while you wait:

- toggle airplane mode off/on

- reset network settings; you will need to input wifi setting afterwards

- check for a operating systen update and install if available

If you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

I'm sure your service will be restored tomorrow.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.