cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password locked out

Dannyc1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my account. I messaged moderators and they sent me a new Password when I entered it it said it was not valid. I than messaged them again and they  sent me a reset password link which also didn't work I kept getting invalid password contact Public mobile. I have no service because my credit card needs to be updated im assuming. This was two days ago. However after my one and only message from the moderators they have not responded to me in two days . no have sent them eight messages now without any response whatsoever. This is absolutely ridiculous. Their site is having issues and instead of helping me they are just ignoring me. I'm so upset right now and totally frustrated. Is there any way someone can help me or is there another way to contact public mobile because no one is home. It's been 28 hours since I messaged them for help.

4 REPLIES 4

enos

HAve you tried to dial *611 on your device, you should able to make a payment using the automated phone service. In order to make a payment using the automated phone service, you need to have a payment voucher or a registered credit card. good luck.

Dannyc1

Thank you for your quick reply unlike the moderators. I requested that they change my password and check to make sure that they can log in through the website before sending me The password. I suggest everyone does this in their first message to the moderators. They most likely will only change it through the back channels without checking that you can Actually log in so a reminder to them is probably in your best interest. I love the alternate solutions I received about buying a voucher I didn't even think of that and is a great solution when your in a time constraint.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

recharge.com is online and the easiest way.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Dannyc1I am sorry to hear about your issues with password reset.. what happens if you try *611 on your phone? If that works, perhaps you can purchase a voucher from corner stores like 7-11 / Macs that will cover the balance of your plan and reactivate your phone in the mean time while waiting for moderator's response?

Need Help? Let's chat.