cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting $35/5GB Koodo text

GuardianFlash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been on the $120/12GB 90 days plan since Fall of 2016. My friends on the Fall 2016 promo plan have received text messages to switch over to the $35/5GB or $40/8GB plan. I'm not getting any text offers from Public Mobile at all. 

13 REPLIES 13

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

me niether been with them since 2015

@Wonder_why wrote:

@will13am wrote:

For this particular offer, the text messages were being delivered via 5130.  I was talking to a colleague yesterday and I shot myself in the foot, a referral is going to be leaving.  Ouch!

Only $1 😁😀 nothing going to change in your  life 😆

It's $1 peso per month!  

@ckl wrote:

@will13am

" I shot myself in the foot, a referral is going to be leaving.  Ouch!"

If it makes you feel any better, I gave you a Bravo to make up for it LOL.

I am good.  If I wanted this referral to stay, I would say nothing.  Back in February/March, I encouraged my referrals to go.  I don't put my aspirations ahead of my referrals needs.  We need to do business in the future.  

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

For this particular offer, the text messages were being delivered via 5130.  I was talking to a colleague yesterday about it and he did not receive the text as well.  He is also on the 2016 fall promo.  When he texted offer to 5130, the offer came up about a minute later.  Now he is going to be migrating.  I shot myself in the foot, a referral is going to be leaving.  Ouch!

Did the Koodo webstore show him as eligible before resubscribing to the text messages? 

Someone's these outgoing text messages get lost.  If texting offer will result in the resent text being received should be fine.

@will13am wrote:

For this particular offer, the text messages were being delivered via 5130.  I was talking to a colleague yesterday about it and he did not receive the text as well.  He is also on the 2016 fall promo.  When he texted offer to 5130, the offer came up about a minute later.  Now he is going to be migrating.  I shot myself in the foot, a referral is going to be leaving.  Ouch!

Did the Koodo webstore show him as eligible before resubscribing to the text messages? 

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am

" I shot myself in the foot, a referral is going to be leaving.  Ouch!"

If it makes you feel any better, I gave you a Bravo to make up for it LOL.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

For this particular offer, the text messages were being delivered via 5130.  I was talking to a colleague yesterday and I shot myself in the foot, a referral is going to be leaving.  Ouch!

Only $1 😁😀 nothing going to change in your  life 😆

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

texted and no reply lol 

I am on a different plan though 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As far as I knew it was just random. Sometimes I get offers, sometimes I don't. I never received that offer either. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome.  It was worth a try.  Moderators can look into this for you.  Send a private message to them and hopefully you will get a reply by end of the day tomorrow.  

One more think you can try while waiting is to visit Koodo new account sign up page and after selecting any new plan, enter the promo code and use your PM phone number as the validation number.  If your number qualifies for this offer, it will be accepted.  

GuardianFlash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. I texted offer to 5130 and 5129. No reply. Last time I received a message from 5130 was November of 2017.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @GuardianFlash,

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent and ask.    

Quoting @NDesai from another thread: text "offer" to 5130 or 5129. If you are qualified for any offers, you will get a reply back.  Try this first and if it doesnt work then send a message to the mods.

Need Help? Let's chat.