cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erroneous charge on credit card

scottrconnell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon, need to get this to the moderators... how?

i have an incorrect double charge on may 21 for a US roaming talk and text (15.75 cad) that never properly added on to my account. I added it a second time two days later and t actually did work that time - but I was charged twice for the single US roaming add on. 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@scottrconnell wrote:

Good afternoon, need to get this to the moderators... how?

i have an incorrect double charge on may 21 for a US roaming talk and text (15.75 cad) that never properly added on to my account. I added it a second time two days later and t actually did work that time - but I was charged twice for the single US roaming add on. 

@scottrconnell  You best bet is to describe in detail what happened when messaging the moderator and they should be able to credit back the addon that did not activate properly.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@scottrconnell  what do your available funds say?  can you post a screenshot of your payment history?

@scottrconnell 

Moderators are the only ones that can fix accounting issues as described above.  Wait times are 1-2 days

In your self service account, do you see positive balance of $15 in your available funds?  Buying add ons is a two step process.  Need to load money, then purchase add on.  Is it possible that you just loaded the funds the first time.? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can send a private message to a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.