Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Contactin admin

Hi @russ1 

When you say you have no phone, is it data only or calls and texts

What is your status when you login to your selfserve?

We're here to help too, sometimes you can troubleshoot even before customer service gets back to you

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kselmak from what it sounds like, his auto-pay failed most likely. never trust the auto-pay! lol 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Take a few minutes and give us as much detail as possible.

what plan you are on.

roughly how long you have been with PM.

is anything working - voice, text, data?
have you tried Powering down and restarting your Phone?

do you know if your plan might have just done monthly renewal when problem started?

if you are in the $15 plan it could be as simple as you have run out of minutes.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

If you contact the chatbot, SIMon, you can ask your questions there and it will lead you to an agent/moderator.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@russ1 wrote:

Thanks to everyone however I guess I wait… In response to the better than sitting on the phone waiting my problem is is I have no phone and I drive a truck so I have to pull in to public Wi-Fi to log on to this forum and to also wait to see if admin has contacted me..

Guess this kind of plan isn’t for everybody

This kind of plan isn't for everyone...if you must have 24/7 instant access to a contact center, then PM probly isn't for you....but...you do have 24/7 instant access to the Community Forum to help you.

If you could provide us with just a bit of info, we might be able to help resolve your problem before a moderator can.

On your next check-in...log into My Account to see if your plan says Expired or something else.

Do you have a valid credit card on your account set to Autopay or have you been paying manually ? Did you get a different / renewed credit card recently ?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@russ1  Get the Fongo or TextNow app so you can at least call/text at those wifi stops.  

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help me to unlock my self serve 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Munu wrote:

Help me to unlock my self serve 

@Munu  Try resetting your password. If that doesn't work hit the "?" bottom right and ask for help! 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did but didn’t answer my question 

Highlighted

@Munu@russ1  try stopping at an esso and purchase an instant top up.

instant top up-01.jpeg