cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help

@Arman Have you tried sending a message to the Moderator Team? <- Click the link to send a message to them. Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Cannot send text For last three days.tried all the solution in this community . need human help

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As you asked I restart  the phene but I still have the same issue, Cannot send a text

@Arman wrote:

As you asked I restart  the phene but I still have the same issue, Cannot send a text

What sort of message do you get when you try to send a text? Do you get something from *611 telling you that you dont have the text included in your plan?

what is fongo.com.

How fingo helps me with the issue that I have?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Fongo is a free app to make call & text using WiFi.

@Arman wrote:

what is fongo.com.

How fingo helps me with the issue that I have?

Fongo is an app that you install on your phone that allows you to send texts or make calls using data or WiFi (instead of your minutes). It's a quick fix solution if you urgently need to send a text while you are getting this issue sorted out.

Re: Cannot Send Text Messages

stilll the same iste

JHC

A lot of public mobile customers are having this issue. It isn't your settings or the phone - it is the public mobile network. I have 2 phone numbers with public mobile, and both are experiencing this issue, or variants of it. One phone number will receive texts but not send them. The other has no service whatsoever.

The moderators have acknowledged the issue and are 'working on in'. Although they appear to think the issue is limited to new $15 plans, and one of mine is a $30 (and yours is a $45).

It would be worth sending a PM to a moderator to tell them you also have this problem. Ive been having problems since late April and it's driving me crazy.

I have the same issue. I tryed alll the suggestion in this Community and niether of them work.

it is Public mobile issue. 

Poor Services.