cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Thank You

burkely
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I want to thank the folks that were around for 2 days listening to me nag and complain about setting up my account and porting my number to Public Mobile.

They were a great help, and always assured me things were moving in the right direction.

A very knowledgeable group of people.

Thank you @Martin, @Cyber and @Mansi_G

Sorry if I left anyone out.

You're all great people and look forward to chatting in the near future.

Cheers!
6 REPLIES 6

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Yep its about time they Pay there own Bills.

burkely

@chukdefatey you were in fact of those that did help me out. I'm sorry I forgot about you. But thank you very much! It was truly appreciated. 

Got to say I've been enjoying the service! Had uninterrupted service while sitting in the boat and in the bush! I know PM is running off the same towers I was on before, but it's reassuring to know the service is flawless. 

Now just to get those other 4 sim cards so the rest of my family cab start paying their own phone bills! Lol

Cheers!

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@ORginal Poster, it was very nice of you to come back to Thank the People that helped you, I am not sure if I was one of them or not. Either way it's really appreciated because 99% of the People don't.

Oh hey by the way, Can I throw my name in with @Martin for the fishing trip?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

I may take you up on your offer one day. 🙂

Cheers!

burkely
Hahaha @Martin

I'd order you that pizza, but after having 5 mouths to feed in this house, allowances, and not to mention the ongoing need to purchase fishing gear. There isn't a hell of a lot left over at the end of the day. lol

On that note, if you ever make up North a day of fishing is on me. I'll even throw in the oil to cook up one heck of a fish fry!

Martin
Legend
Legend
burkely,

Thank you for your very gracious words, on behalf of Mansi, Cyber, and myself.

On a personal note, I enjoyed interacting with you, especially because you remained friendly and polite throughout what was, no doubt, a very anxiety-producing two days. My compliments to your civility!

On that note, my pizza awaits me, and I must eat. At least, the pepperoni will not stare at me like a recently "expired" fish.

Cheers!
Need Help? Let's chat.