cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

I think folks would appreciate a reply/acknowledgment about all the account and suspension issues that are going on. Understandably, an announcement about new, shiny plans kind of loses its lustre when there are stability issues.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do other customers have problem with their service today?  It is the first time that my account is suspended without any reason

Oracle

@Treadseeker wrote:

Dont forget about the randon service suspensions, no one to help with an issue in a time matter if at all... text messages telling you to switch to koodo. unlimited text? sure there...if your data runs out so does any reliable text messaging. thank god i have wifi. having a phone is important to me. i can rest now...if i get an emergency call phone from my kids school, i know i can listen to it when it is too late.. I can be sure that public is hard at work doing as little as possible to rectify any situation.

*** If this is what you are looking for, this is your place... enjoy the chaos.

@Treadseeker, you do not need data for texting.  Are you using an iPhone and having messages sent as iMessage instead of just having them go out as SMS that could be the issue.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@francine75011 wrote:

Do other customers have problem with their service today?  It is the first time that my account is suspended without any reason

Yeah, there's a growing thread here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Double-charged/m-p/358110/highlight/true#M...

there doesn't seem to be any moderator working at this time.. Radio silence on that part! grrrrr

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is also suspended, trying to get in touch with someone is a nightmare

Bull**bleep** Public mobile public continues to screw around with people regardless, 

sent 3 messages to moderator since this morning.  no possibility to speak live with someone. very frustrating.

Oracle

@lisa_insane wrote:

My service is also suspended, trying to get in touch with someone is a nightmare

@lisa_insane,  @francine75011 , moderator response time is 2 hours to 48+ hours *during heavier than normal request times)

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I call public out on bull**bleep** launching new plans on **bleep**ty service how about u work with the people who have worked with u for years instead of screwing them around