Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

I had the same issue with one of my account, text message received, YES response provided, nothing in the account.  I am not sure what happened.  My other accounts got the reward.  Meanwhile I will keep an eye on the community to see what the resolution will be.  I don't think we are the only affected customers.  I am expecting a bulk resolution.  

Brenda19641
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received my text for the free holiday promo and replied yes four days ago and have not received it in my account yet! It said it would be applied immediately and it has not how do I get it?

@BearFBI 

You'll probably get the text today, since people that activated their accounts in 2019, got the text yesterday.  You'll get it eventually ☺️

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Still haven't received the Text yet... None of my accounts have.

Its easier through self serve. I can add it to all my accounts without having to physically reply yes on the phones of all the accounts I manage. My 92 year old mother can't reply YES to a text message on her flip phone lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 : One thumb. And apparently one eye.

XionBunny

@softech wrote:

@XionBunny wrote:

@walker1 wrote:

@XionBunny 

Maybe just close down this thread and just put a link to the announcement as the last post.  That'll work.  lol

They really should do that, but sadly I bet people will still make threads about it and not search..

Won't work.. people would just create a new topic... and in the end, it gives Oracle more work  to move them back onto this thread..

And some people did read this thread and just take what they want and ignore the rest..

There was someone who didn't get the text.. but know how to send YES to 4911  , so obviously he did the research.. Of course, he got the error "you are not eligible".  He posted here and ask..  So, he took what he like from the thread .. but ignore other fact.. they thought posting here would speed up 

*simply smacks his face into his keyboard with the logic of people these days*

@XionBunny wrote:

@walker1 wrote:

@XionBunny 

Maybe just close down this thread and just put a link to the announcement as the last post.  That'll work.  lol

They really should do that, but sadly I bet people will still make threads about it and not search..

Won't work.. people would just create a new topic... and in the end, it gives Oracle more work  to move them back onto this thread..

And some people did read this thread and just take what they want and ignore the rest..

There was someone who didn't get the text.. but know how to send YES to 4911  , so obviously he did the research.. Of course, he got the error "you are not eligible".  He posted here and ask..  So, he took what he like from the thread .. but ignore other fact.. they thought posting here would speed up 

@Anonymous 

Were you using one thumb or two for that offer? 

XionBunny

@darlicious wrote:

@bonitabrenton 

You can edit your post by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post and remove the phone number.....or perhaps @Dunkman  can do it for you. thx!

I simply reported their post to get the forum mods attention.

XionBunny

@Anonymous wrote:

@XionBunny : It's always been thus. People just want the fast answer and not to take any time to find it for themselves.

This is amplified when the process gets messed up.

I embarrassed myself with CCS just overnight. I saw 20% off vouchers and jumped on it for the usual limited quantities. Oh..it's with an activation. Cancelled.

I saw that email for that promo earlier from them lol.

@bonitabrenton 

You can edit your post by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post and remove the phone number.....or perhaps @Dunkman  can do it for you. thx!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@XionBunny : It's always been thus. People just want the fast answer and not to take any time to find it for themselves.

This is amplified when the process gets messed up.

I embarrassed myself with CCS just overnight. I saw 20% off vouchers and jumped on it for the usual limited quantities. Oh..it's with an activation. Cancelled.

XionBunny

@walker1 wrote:

@XionBunny 

@XionBunny 

XionBunny

I hate to say this but if people cant search to see the hundreds of posts on this topic with this year's gift rollout we need to stop spamming the same answers over and over if they cant make the effort to search and read then they won't easily be helped.

@bonitabrenton 

Have him text YES to 4911

@bonitabrenton wrote:

Can you resend the text message for the bonus data? My son missed it. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thanks 

Bonita 

HI @bonitabrenton   did you get the text yet?

if so and you just deleted, then you can make a new text to shortcode 4911 with YES

if you did not get the invite earlier, then DON'T do what said above.  Just wait.   PM will send a test for you to reply

bonitabrenton

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bonitabrenton : You just need to wait. If still not after the 15th then you'll want to ask.

XionBunny

@bonitabrenton wrote:

Can you resend the text message for the bonus data? My son missed it. XXXXXXXX

Thanks 

Bonita 

This is a public forum everyone can see your personal information, please do not post personal numbers, thanks.

bonitabrenton

Can you resend the text message for the bonus data? My son missed it. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thanks 

Bonita 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

NanceDee

Thank you🤗

Merry Christmas 🤶 🎅🎄

AndreasT

I love PM. 
Thanks to the give aways and rewards I think I only pay about $7.50 per month. It is a great service!

@NanceDee wrote:
  • I never received the texts 😔

@NanceDee 

TEXT will be sent from Dec 1 to Dec 15.  9 more days to go  

No Rush, be patient, you will have your turn

NanceDee
  • I never received the texts 😔

@barndoor 

Ahh, probably not. That's why this thread is soooo long.   lol

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Stevieee wrote:

i have not received my rewards text yet should i have got it by now ? 

Did you read the announcement about the the free rewards ?

Stevieee

OK THANKS JUST MAKING SURE I DIDNT MISS IT HAHAHA 

@Stevieee 

That only works if you got the text for the gifts first ☺️.  You'll have to still wait. Be patient.

Stevieee

WHEN I TEXT YES TO 4911 IT SAYS IM NOT ELIGIBLE 

Need Help? Let's chat.