Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - September 2015

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Top Contributors Banner_Sep_EN.jpg

A big thanks to all our Community members!  We had a number of system issues in September so the help and support you gave was more important than ever.

And a special thanks to the contributors below for providing the most helpful solutions. Keep it up!

Top_Contributor.PNG

We’d also like to thank the following members for their increased participation in the community this month. We’ve noticed you posting, answering questions, getting Bravos and participating in some lively discussions and we want to recognize you for your contribution. 

@Chicklets | @chukdefatey | @NDesai | @mbilalbutt | @Rockdaddy22 | @ThatSeaOtter @TroyDaBes | @vrance

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile. 

CL.png

A Community reward will be provided to all the contributors on a reward eligible plan on their next payment due date. Earning Community reward is easy. All you have to do is to help out, share ideas and more importantly make suggestions and provide your feedback so we can ensure a better experience for everyone. 

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.png 

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

10 REPLIES 10

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'm honored, thanks everybody.  🙂

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for all the effort.I'm new here from tonight and very excited to join this PM family. 🙂

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello Moid,

Thank you for the congratulations!

Cheers.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Congratulations!!!!! You guys are awesome thank you for all the help and supprt. 

TroyDaBes

Congrats to all people who contributed to our community. Keep it up guys! 🙂

vrance

Congrats to everyone and keep up with the work.  For a community we share and enjoy.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats everybody, and keep it going next month too.. hopefully with more happy PM customers.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Ohh i made it!

Thank you PM and Congrats to all!

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you all support the community!!!!

Spoiler
Smiley Surprised

Martin
Legend