Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – October 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

month of october.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers in the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

theoracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

the5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for October! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward chart englais.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

bravos etoile.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accept as a solution.png

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

58 REPLIES 58

Well done everybody! 

I'm lessa ctive recently, so it's great to see other people still being there and getting involved! Keep the good work!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Consider this: where else can you hire support staff for $10-20 per month and get this level of support?

Only at Public Mobile!  You guys may not be paid staff but your knowledge pool and helpfulness cannot be matched by any industry!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all reward recipients.  Great job.

ClassofNOV2018
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good job folks!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

¡Felicitaciones a todos los colaboradores! Sigamos ayudando a mejorar la comunidad.

Yisnik

Congratulations!✌🏽😁

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mikeactuaire wrote:

je compren pa coment ca marche

En anglais:

If you haven't already, please see the article I linked above.  It explains how to contact the moderator team.  You will need to do this if you have a pre-paid Koodo account.  If you have a post-paid Koodo account, you can sign into your Public Mobile self-serve account, go to Plans and add-ons, Change number, and select to transfer your number from another provider.

En français via Google Translate

Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà fait, consultez l'article que j'ai lié ci-dessus. Il explique comment contacter l’équipe de modérateurs. Vous devrez le faire si vous avez un compte Koodo prépayé. Si vous avez un compte Koodo post-payé, vous pouvez vous connecter à votre compte libre-service Public Mobile, accéder à Forfaits et modules complémentaires, Changer de numéro et choisir de transférer votre numéro d'un autre fournisseur.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mikeactuaire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

je compren pa coment ca marche

mikeactuaire

commen contacter les moderateur svp

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikeactuaire wrote:

je veus transfere mon num erau de telefon de koudau vers poublique maubile

Google Translate:

Mec. Vous n'avez pas besoin de quadrupler le post.

Si vous utilisez Koodo prepaid, vous devrez contacter les modérateurs. Sinon, changez le numéro et entrez votre numéro Koodo. Mais seulement si c'est un compte post-payé.

mikeactuaire

je veus transfere mon num erau de telefon de koudau vers poublique maubile

mikeactuaire

je v eus transfere mon numerau de telefon de koudau vers poublique maubile

mikeactuaire

je veus transfere mon numerau de tel efon de koudau vers poublique maubile

mikeactuaire

je veus transfere mon numerau de telefon de koudau vers poublique maubile

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mikeactuaire wrote:

je veux parler a quelqu un de publkic>???

You can contact them by sending a private message.  Please see here for details: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Connaissances-de-base-Public/Comment-avoir-de-l-aide/...

Vous pouvez les contacter en envoyant un message privé. S'il vous plaît voir ici pour: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Connaissances-de-base-Public/Comment-avoir-de-l-aide/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mikeactuaire

mikeactuaire

Felixbthe1

Happy to help,the public mobile community is strong and very knowledgable.

Felixbthe1

Lollllll,whoops my comment went in the wrong spot for some reason.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

This thread has gone off the topic of the Original announcement and I moved those responses to The Discussion section

Please be careful doing this. Off topic comments are sometimes the only humour in the Community. Robot LOL For example, here's Shazia dealing with irate users.

feeding frenzy (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Felixbthe1

You're very welcome,the public mobile community is strong.

This thread has gone off the topic of the Original announcement and I moved those responses to The Discussion section

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Congratulations to all rewarded, and thanks for your contributions

danlee

Congratulation to all active members who received rewards.  You all Deserved it.  I've not been very active and appreciate that should anyone of us need help, many of you are there to help.  Kudos!!!

mcs11

Way to go! Congratulations top contributors.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats everyone, keep doing what you do and making this community the reason why people stay with PM.  

szymon247
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations, guys, and thanks for all the help provided.

Hey, congrats to all.  Noticed it is my turn to have my avatar not showing in the Top 5% graphic.

Have fun everyone!

wyldfirez

Congrats and thanks for all your time and effort.

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulation everyone. I must say this community is very welcoming 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.