Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - November 2019

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

November 2019.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracles.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! Top 1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for November! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.Contributor.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

75 REPLIES 75

NavCanJin117
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am pretty sure Public mobile has the strongest community of users who are always willing to help those new to our town!!!

Grant58
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How many posts do you set saying the same thing?

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LovesToPM I have for sure! The more the merrier! 

JenL

@Dunkman Happy Holidays!

JenL

@SD08 Happy Holidays!

JenL

@Silvio_M this post is motivational! Congratulations to all!

buiya

This is certainly an excellent program!

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you can contribute to the community most days of the week, for a reasonable amount of time, you should get into the top 50%. You will learn much along the way and the rewards will come. Be patient and enjoy time helping other community members.

Aws78

Good job

@SD08 wrote:

@buiya wrote:

Whoop whoop! Does it reset each month and you start from zero again?

@buiya  Community rewards are not recurring.  They must be earned anew each month.

@SD08  @buiya  Except for Oracle's theirs recurs but they undergo a yearly review and other active community members can be nominated for selection to the oracle team.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@buiya wrote:

@buiya  Community rewards are not recurring.  They must be earned anew each month.

buiya

momma0178

Congrats to all well done 

AlexTait

I'm new to the Community, but this looks awesome!

jros2978

yes congrats to all keep communiting

@stevekitchen wrote:

i am new wondering what sort of online activity is required to get credit for top 50% or top 25%?

More and better activity than the bottom 50% or bottom 75%.

Badges and Bravos and Solutions have some weight. But "loyalty" (being here longer) and "attendance" (being here often) and participation (contributing meaningful posts) also have some weight. Oracles and Mods do read through the forums every day, they know who's helping people and adding value to conversations vs who's just trying to parrot some free lazy money off their next phone bill. Nobody outside PM really knows the formula/algorithm, I suspect it's half automated and half based on "merit".

@wetcoaster wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Korth wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

... So no matter if this is your 1st or 40th time getting rewards thank you for all the time you are putting in... 

If my math is right, then I've now collected PM Community Rewards exactly 40 times.

Nice I think this is my 37th

If I had made it on the badge / rewards list, it would have been number 32 for me. Oh well. I'll still stop by to try to help if I find the time.

Thanks and thumbs up to @Bogdan_S for taking the time to sort this out. Got recognition #32 after all.

stevekitchen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats

i am new wondering what sort of online activity is required to get credit for top 50% or top 25%?

thanks

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geopublic wrote:

@txw427 wrote:

How can I become top 50%.

@txw427  Read posts, learn from reading and help others by posting.

Just reading posts, engaging with the community and responding to others will help lead to being in the top 50%. But helping others solve there problems offering them solutions tends to contribute and help more towards the higher tiers (25% and up).

(Liking other posts tends not to hurt either).

@txw427 wrote:

@txw427  Read posts, learn from reading and help others by posting.

txw427

Jeet

Congratulations everyone

Jeet

Congratulations everyone

sunflowershine

Congrats to all contributors! Well done!

yanzhiqiang

congratulations!

jor123

Congrats, everyone! 

TLGuan

Congrations All! I hope I would be one of them in the future.

dna2016

Congrats to our top contributors, and as always big major thank you to all the Oracles and MODS who do their very best each and every day to help all customers have a more pleasant experience when their having issues.

If all these latest promos, PM thank/appreciation deals, and free money with these community rewards doesn't say that PM is the best when it comes to saving the customer money and valuing the customer, then I don't know what will.

Been a customer for almost 3 years, and PM continues to show me why I don't see a need to go anywhere else.

danielj

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Need Help? Let's chat.