cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – November 2018

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 3rd month with Public Mobile and I'm amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

Congratulations everyone!

Oracle

Congratulations to all who received a reward and thank you to all who help out in the community.  Keep up the great work everyone!

I hope everyone enjoys a safe and happy holiday season with loved ones.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all reward recipients!  Another great month.  Thanks to our wonderful Oracles and Mods.  They are fantastic.

Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@Abdallah_A hmmm I appear to be listed in both the top 1% and top 5% graphics...  does that mean I get paid the sum of both reward levels??  Smiley Happy 

Which one is correct?  Just curious. 

@srlawren

I would go by the badge in your profile: Top 1%  Smiley Happy

Now that my business is out of the way... sorry about that first post being here...

Congratulations and thanks to all!  Well done folks!

Oracle

Congrats everyone for making the community great.  Not to rain on parade day, it would be nice if this announcement came out ahead of the actual rewards being posted.  This would prevent the unofficial announcement from being more informative than this one. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow, this is my first month here and everyone has been so helpful. Congratulations to all. Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow I definitely don't deserve that $5. I barely posted this month or in the past few months since school restarted. I will take it though...

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Whoaaa! First I thought it was a mistake, but there I am. First time in almost 3 years PM's community to get $10. Thank you Public Mobile for this nice early Christmas present.

And congrats to all other badge holders... Big or small, every one of you deserve it.

christmas6.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations, everyone, and have a happy holiday season!