Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – November 2018

Abdallah_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

november.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracle.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing!

top1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

top5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for November! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward chart en.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

star bravo.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

accept as a solution.PNG

To learn more about how the Community works, visit our Community Knowledge Base Article. 

51 REPLIES 51

Love to see all the enthusiasm and welcoming to the new fresh faces. It's was a great month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone! A lot of great work. Nice to see some some newer members at/near the top of the contributor's list.

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations, everyone, and have a happy holiday season!

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Whoaaa! First I thought it was a mistake, but there I am. First time in almost 3 years PM's community to get $10. Thank you Public Mobile for this nice early Christmas present.

And congrats to all other badge holders... Big or small, every one of you deserve it.

christmas6.png

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow I definitely don't deserve that $5. I barely posted this month or in the past few months since school restarted. I will take it though...

JoeFrankRoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow, this is my first month here and everyone has been so helpful. Congratulations to all. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone for making the community great.  Not to rain on parade day, it would be nice if this announcement came out ahead of the actual rewards being posted.  This would prevent the unofficial announcement from being more informative than this one. 

Now that my business is out of the way... sorry about that first post being here...

Congratulations and thanks to all!  Well done folks!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren wrote:

@Abdallah_A hmmm I appear to be listed in both the top 1% and top 5% graphics...  does that mean I get paid the sum of both reward levels??  🙂 

Which one is correct?  Just curious. 

@srlawren

I would go by the badge in your profile: Top 1%  Smiley Happy

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all reward recipients!  Another great month.  Thanks to our wonderful Oracles and Mods.  They are fantastic.

SD08

Congratulations to all who received a reward and thank you to all who help out in the community.  Keep up the great work everyone!

I hope everyone enjoys a safe and happy holiday season with loved ones.

Dunkgirl

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. (Like me!!!) This is my 3rd month with Public Mobile and I'm amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a quick and detailed manner.  Much thanks to the oracles who lead by example. Such a helpful community

Congratulations everyone!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! This marks the 5-year anniversary of PM and although I have not been here for the entire 5 years many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

Congradulations, everyone.  Have a Happy Holidays!

Congrats to all, isn't it great to have a lower cell bill this time of year??  The best part is this can happen every month!!!!  The community is growing, and is so much bigger than when I started in Nov 2016 and you  could make the leaderboard with 300+ bravos and it only listed 5 people.  Now it lists 8 and you need almost 500 Bravos to make it there.  Great job everyone!!

@srlawren, congrats on the $25 in rewards!!! Man Tongue

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

@NDesai wrote:

@srlawren I would ask for rewards from both categories as clearly you made it on top 1% and 5% Smiley LOL

@NDesai you're kind, but @Anonymous ruled the community in November, followed pretty closely by the lines of @popping@Dunkman, and several others.  

@mimmo wrote:

Congratulations to all. It was a fun month.  @srlawren check your rewards in selfserve maybe you double the $ 🙂 

@mimmo good suggestion.  The rewards go to my better half's account, so I'll have to get her to check sometime later.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

KMG

Congrats to all!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats everyone! You all did some hard work to keep the community alive pretty much almost 24/7. Your hard work has proven to be reliable and consistent. I am not going to mention their names, but you probably can figure who i am talking about. As always, keep up the good work. 

@srlawren I would ask for rewards from both categories as clearly you made it on top 1% and 5% Smiley LOL

mimmo

Congratulations to all. It was a fun month.  @srlawren check your rewards in selfserve maybe you double the $ 🙂 

@Abdallah_A, my avatar is listed in the 5% graphic, but I did not receive my community reward on December 7th when the other rewards were handed out to the community.  I will be sending a message to the moderator_team accordingly.

Thanks for confirming I was in the 5% group this past month.

srlawren

@Abdallah_A hmmm I appear to be listed in both the top 1% and top 5% graphics...  does that mean I get paid the sum of both reward levels??  🙂 

Which one is correct?  Just curious. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.