cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2020

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 9 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 462 accepted solutions in June. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1594207381207.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1594207381213.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

79 REPLIES 79

AillonB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all your hard work everyone!

This amazing community made switching to Public Mobile so much better!

Keep up the great work!

Kevin89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone! ❤️

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats everyone! 🙂 

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all! I aspire to reach your greatness! 😃

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it.  🙂   More fun next month

dac13

Congrats to all the top contributors!

I am a little bit late here but want to thank all community members who help newcomers and current users with their requests and issues. Great job! Also, thank you to PM for being supportive and innovative with its service.😊

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

I hope everyone is doing well for you and your loved ones. Congratulations to everyone who contributed a little here or there or to those who do more than that! 

buang99

Congratulations to all the top contributors. Keep it up!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all contributors in this community!

jor123

Congrats everyone! 

treefrog

Wow I just signed in and found out i recieved the top 50% badge.....? Thank you! And thank you everybody for helping out. Those who have helped me out so far have been great. Congratulations!

Clearly.... we have a New Community Member!

AE_Collector

@CommunityMember welcome to the community! great name 👌

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats all! Just signed up to be a community member and excited to see how I can help contribute to future questions 🙂

Dolphin1

Congratulations to all of the top contributors.  Thank you for all the help you provide on an ongoing basis.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all people! You deserve it. Keep it up further🤗

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S 

Late to the party, but congratulations to everyone! Work has been so busy for me lately, trying to get on a few time to help people out has been difficult. Wow @gpixel you got top 1% great job #wts

LOL

@gpixel wrote:

weird, I still haven't recieved my oracle badge... 🤔

46304FAD-564C-4F3A-9C8A-38691D6AB90B.jpeg

There ya go, just grab some White Out to adjust the date and you are all set for this months results! (I wasn't using it anyway)

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S Thanks for Posting!

To one and to all - well done!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to the big winners - whoever you are...

Everyone's hard work and participation is what makes the community great.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gpixel wrote:

I must have missed an important announcement.

When did you received your Oracle invitation?

It’s about a 3 month rotation until you get to a month where they give you all available badges! I think I have 2 or 3 of them!

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations yet again to everyone who scored a little $ towards their next renewal. And speaking of “little $” I scored the smallest amount in my history here this time. Fortunately now my “dismal solutions performance” is no longer bringing down the group average where 19 people In the Top 1%, 5% & 10% had 462 solutions between them (I had 1 this month, a little better than my average!) It makes me wonder just a little if the system works as well as it might for people who tend to post a little later and less often but who’s posts frequently have more detailed answers. Of course not an easy thing to quantify so it is what it is and we aren’t talking about making a living at this in any event! Onwards and Upwards!

AE_Collector

@Jb456You are correct... the content of the post does not matter but strictly whether others consider the post likeable, via a Bravo or Mark as Solution.

(BTW, I hope you are not interpreting what I am saying as chiding you in any way...just to be clear...things can easily be misunderstood in writing.)

danielj

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

@pm-smayer97  yes it makes sense what you're saying.

The point I'm trying to get across is lately (due to Covid19 and lockdown I gather) many new posters are responding to anything and everything. Some actually helpful while others are providing incorrect info, posting hours after a post has already been answered and multiple one line posts some simply saying thanks 3 times to each person that answered a question.

That's why I said "just post anything and you'll get a reward".

PM says make answers detailed and concise to earn rewards clearly that's not the case.

Need Help? Let's chat.