cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retraité / Retired

Re: Top Contributors - June 2017

thank you @Jeremy_M and everyone else, we appreciate the kinds words.

Congratulations to EVERYONE, the community would not be the place it is today without you all! Thank you for your contribution and your efforts.

We love you <3 Smiley Happy

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Oracle

Also, credit to PM for bringing in more help to deal with the increased workload during the recent promotion, even bringing back a familiar face from the recent past.

(I see you there quietly helping in the back, Saray O. Welcome back, even if it's only temporary.  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Well done, keep the good work!

Congratulations and thanks all around.  Such a great community!

I'm just back from a week's vacation.... where's my coffee!

Mayor / Maire

I am been with pm from last Nov or so. Been using cellular services since 1996. Pm so far my greatest experience and top notch service thanks to great steady reception. It's just not only about community rewards. It's fun to be a part of community forum nice to discuss issues and suggestions with other great fellows and best part about this forum everyone nice and tread each other in a great manners which make is forum different and unique from other. We all like a family and treat each other as a family member.
Since I join pm forum. I have learned a lots from specially from Oracle like sd08 ndesai imm1403 swlaren and luddite. Smiley Happy and other members like willam.
Thanks guys for helping me though out here.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Oracle

@Samianauman wrote:

Since I join pm forum. I have learned a lots from specially from Oracle like sd08 ndesai imm1403 swlaren and luddite. Smiley Happy and other members like willam.
Thanks guys for helping me though out here.

@Samianauman

Thanks for the mention, but I'm not an oracle. Robot Embarassed  I'm glad to help anyway.

Mayor / Maire

Thx I know you and William and MIMMO n all other mayor and deputies as well big help to this forum.
Knowledge doesn't need a title.
You all guys are star of this forum. Smiley Happy

And also we can't ignore @sheytoon. He's over band and frequencies genius huge help to this forum as well.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Retraité / Retired

Oracle

LOL If I saw a coffee like that, I'd wake up for sure. And run!  Robot surprised

Mayor / Maire

Bravo to all the community members named and unnamed as well, it is awesome to have you guys in here.
Also kudos à notre ami @Luddite for his great skills in using Google translate Smiley Tongue. It is great to see you on both sides.